Paramount Marketing Online/ Finishing Editor
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2023 5:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Paramount Marketing Online/ Finishing Editor jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Paramount Marketing Online/ Finishing Editor postings
Paramount Marketing Online/ Finishing Editor (Freelance)
The Online Editor/Finishing Editor is responsible for the finishing, versioning, packaging and delivery of promotional materials, digital video content and any other video productions for Paramount Streaming Creative Marketing. This role will work with a variety of Creative Directors, Producers, Editors, and Post-Production Supervisors to color-correct, ingest, and technically repair promotional materials.
• Minimum of five years of experience color grading and on-line editing on national content.
• The Online Editor/Colorist must have advanced color-correction and editing experience in Adobe Premiere and Da Vinci Resolve. Experience in other non-linear editing platforms such as Avid Media Composer/Symphony is preferred.
• Working knowledge of dealing with graphics packages and audio formats for delivery.
• A full understanding of broadcast color-correction standards, technical principles, and delivery specifications is required.
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and strong customer service skills are vital.
• A proven track record of performance under tight deadlines.
• Ability to take finished offline cuts to online, executing and developing new workflows from prep, onlining, and delivery.
• Attention to detail with extreme sense of organization, tracking final assets, understanding of delivery spreadsheets, file structure and nuanced differences between different delivery specs.
• Experience in a linear or streaming Marketing and Promos department is a must.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• This position will be full time in our Hollywood facility, Monday through Friday.
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the worldâ€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streamingâ€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Hiring Salary Range: $70.00- 75.00 per hour.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.