Paralegal - Contracts, Content Licensing, Distribution, Business & Legal Affairs
ParamountLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/18/2022 2:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Paralegal - Contracts, Content Licensing, Distribution, Business & Legal Affairs jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Paralegal - Contracts, Content Licensing, Distribution, Business & Legal Affairs postings
Full Time Job
Paramount Global Content Distribution Group is the leading distributor of premium content across multiple media platforms throughout the global marketplace, with a portfolio comprised of some of the world's most recognized brands! Including feature films and television programs from Paramount Pictures, Paramount Television Studios, Paramount Players, Paramount Animation, CBS Studios, CBS Media Ventures, CBS News, SHOWTIME Networks and Viacom brands. The division also has the largest distributed library of series and film titles, including global franchises such as ''CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,'' ''NCIS,'' ''Star Trek,'' ''SpongeBob SquarePants,'' ''Transformers,'' ''Mission: Impossible,'' and more. In addition, the division licenses a diverse lineup of scripted and unscripted formats for local production and participates in international co-productions.
Overview and Responsibilities:
Weâ€™re seeking a well-rounded Paralegal to join our Paramount Global Content Distribution Group! The Paralegal will assist with structuring, documenting, and managing television and film distribution license agreements for Paramount Global properties, which includes Paramount Pictures, Paramount Television Studios, CBS Studios, CBS News, SHOWTIME Networks and Viacom brands with a focus on basic television, free television, Subscription Video on Demand, and Free Video on Demand
• Support all aspects of licensing matters, including preparing contracts, amendments and other legal documents using established templates.
• Consult with management, provide advice, and liaises with numerous executives, including sales, finance, rights management and contract administration.
• Maintain various records and files electronically.
• Other responsibilities and support as assigned by SVP - Business Affairs and Legal, EVP - Legal Affairs, and other senior leadership of the Paramount Global Content Distribution Group.
• At least 4 years of relevant experience at a major television/motion picture studio preferred (and/or comparable administration experience at a law firm).
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
• Proven knowledge and work experience in contract analysis, and review.
• Paralegal certificate preferred.
• Proven knowledge and work experience in content licensing/distribution of television and motion picture content preferred.
• Top-notch organizational, prioritization and time management skills with the ability to execute multiple, high-priority projects while applying keen attention to detail.
• Professional and confident demeanor with a focus on teamwork.
• Ability to execute under pressure to meet tight deadlines and manage a high-volume workload effectively and efficiently.