Marketing Manager, Global Brand
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Overview & Responsibilities:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Global Brand Manager to join the Marketing team. The role will support the growing Paramount team and be involved with a wide variety of US and International Brand projects and responsibilities across the Marketing function.
This role requires someone who has excellent interpersonal skills, project management skills, and a keen attention to detail. The job will report to the Director of Global Brand Marketing, while working closely with many internal partners from ViacomCBS Streaming as well as with the ViacomCBS Networks International Marketing team.
Your responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
• Drive growth in brand awareness and equity critical metrics for Paramount .
• Craft the ongoing brand strategy to differentiate the service and tell the compelling story of what sets us apart from the competitive set.
• Lead campaign execution and measurement for Paramount and strategy for ongoing brand campaigns for the master brand and drive cohesion of brand positioning across cross-functional teams.
• Develop, implement and enforce brand identity, positioning and usage guidelines to ensure consistency across all marketing communications, including brand and verbal identity and brand hierarchy toolkits for the master brand as well as Original series branding.
• Develop innovative cross-channel marketing campaigns to establish and grow Paramount , delivering effective targeted campaigns and experiences reaching our defined target segments.
• Drive development of creative briefs to guide the marketing creative process and support alignment of internal marketing teams on goals and strategies for master brand campaigns.
• Guide the media planning process and support alignment of media agency and internal marketing strategy teams.
• Manage campaigns from development to launch to ensure flawless execution.
• Partner with Data and Insight Group to develop, update and improve reporting that tracks and evaluates brand performance critical metrics and their impact on subscriber acquisition and retention.
• Facilitate implementation of new processes for asset sharing from internal creative teams and external agencies to our internal international partner teams
• Drive new ideas and processes to improve quality, efficiency, and performance of partner management flows
• Support team with event post-mortems and recap presentations, pulling reporting and insights from external and internal partners as needed
• College degree required.
• 5 years of experience required, preferably at a media company or agency
• Experience developing proposals, media briefs, creative briefs, recap presentations, quarterly business review decks
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
• Hands-on with end-to-end execution; able to work well under pressure, recognize problems, and find solutions
• Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, and judgment skills with the ability to collaborate with staff, other administrators, internal and external contacts, and senior management
• Be positive and willing to jump in on all kinds of projects, sometimes outside of normal day-to-day work
• An analytical mind, natural curiosity, and passion for consumer marketing
• Familiarity with Google Insights & Analytics, JIRA, Powerpoint, Excel and/or any other similar softwares
• An interest & passion for TV/streaming content
• Previous experience in the entertainment industry or Direct-to-Consumer business