Manager Vendor & Business Operations
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/18/2022 1:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager Vendor & Business Operations jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager Vendor & Business Operations postings
Full Time Job
The Marketing Acquisition & Campaign Services (MACS) team is a performance driven paid digital marketing team. MACS provides in-house strategy, activation, operations, and analytic support to brands across the entire Paramount Global portfolio. This includes coordinating media campaigns for the Paramount Global streaming services, brand consumer marketing teams, consumer product teams, content distribution, and corporate communications / B2B marketing.
The Manager of Vendor & Business Operations will be reporting directly into the VP of Operations. They will manage duties related to all current and future vendor relationships for the MACS team and its brand partners. This will include working closely with the necessary legal and procurement teams to put in place the required contracts and paperwork to onboard any necessary martech / adtech vendors. This will also include crafting and maintaining an internal database for all current vendor relationships with all pertinent information. This role will be heavily involved with the day-to-day communications with each vendor. They will act as the internal subject matter expert on all related contracts and commercial terms.
The ideal candidate wants to work for Paramount Global' portfolio of strong brands, has a passion for delivering comprehensive solutions for our clients' business objectives, enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment and thrives in quick-changing and non-traditional media outlets.
Come join our team!
• Act as the primary internal and external contact for all current vendor relationships for the MACS team and its brand partners.
• Form and maintain relationships with each vendor.
• Study and communicate all related contracts for current vendors, acting as an internal subject matter expert on all details including capabilities covered and all related commercial and legal language.
• Build and maintain a working contractual database to accurately catalogue and record all information.
• Work with the VP of Operations to operate as the primary liaison with the following Paramount Global teams:
• Business & Legal Affairs.
• Procurement / Sourcing.
• Business Development.
• Vendor Risk Management.
• Privacy Legal / Privacy Tech.
• Vendor Management Office.
• Work to better understand the mar tech / ad tech needs of the MACS team and its brand partners to effectively communicate how current vendors could provide this support or help them to find and onboard a new partnership that will provide the most efficient solution.
• Own and operate the vendor onboarding process from start to finish to ensure these partnerships are established following the Paramount Global Sourcing and Procurement Policy, while effectively communicating the capabilities of each vendor to the teams listed above.
• Own the annual communication and renewal process of any continuing vendors with all necessary internal and external teams.
• Be able to communicate any vendor related policies that Paramount Global has now or in the future to both internal and external parties to ensure that vendor relations for the MACS team operate smoothly going forward.
• Clear experience with aggregating, organizing, and disseminating large amounts of information on advanced marketing and advertising capabilities and topics
• Experience working with legal, procurement, finance, and accounting teams on contractual obligations and information
• Experience in an accounts or customer success-related role.
• Experience with marketing and advertising platforms across the paid media ecosystem including self-service, managed service, and direct-to-publisher strategies and technologies.
• Knowledge of media buying platforms including programmatic DSPs, social media buying platforms, advanced search consoles, email / SMS marketing, and Digital Out of Home.
• Knowledge of CDPs, DMPs, CRM, ad other forms of data / audience collection and analysis tools
• Experience with ad servers, creative trafficking, and mobile measurement partners
• Experience in marketing / advertising within the entertainment streaming industry a plus
• Experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and their vendor and billing components (Ex. SAP Ariba, Oracle, etc)
• Working knowledge of the various legal, privacy, and regulatory changes that have occurred within the advertising / marketing industries
• BA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or Communications
• 2 years of direct experience at a brand, agency, or related vendor in digital media field or role.
• Ability to quickly pick up new marketing/advertising/data technologies and processes, communicating how they would affect existing processes/platforms in the MACS portfolio.
• Ability to translate complex technical processes to non-technical audiences both internally and externally to MACS.
• Ability to communicate between multiple teams with different styles and business priorities.
• Includes skills in knowing how to determine what are the right questions to ask to move a process forward.
• Able to adapt quickly to the ever-shifting digital media / advertising landscape.
• Always wants to be learning new things and pushing to make things more efficient and productive.
• Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills for handling several projects.
• A keen interest and curiosity about keeping abreast of the rapidly evolving technologies and trends in the TV and streaming realms and build a detailed understanding of the media and advertising ecosystem and its key players.
• Willing to act as a primary external face and voice for the MACS team and its brand partners.