Manager, Streaming & Video Operations
Full Time Job
Manager, Streaming & Video Operations (Hybrid)
We are the Video Operations and Streaming team, responsible for supporting the video delivery and architecture of VOD and Live content streamed on over 15 platforms for Paramount . Our team is also responsible for the encoding and delivery of premium content to millions of users every day!
We are seeking an experienced operations manager to join our team. The role requires someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about digital video to lead all aspects of a wide range of video related initiatives, with focus on quality of service systems integrations. Our ideal candidate presents good technical skills and is a problem solver with an enthusiasm for developing solutions and processes to address complex problems.
• Coordinate video QOS SDK maintenance and feature requests across many software development teams
• Manage streaming QOS integration certifications
• Serve as subject matter expert for video QOS monitoring configurations
• Work with streaming QOS operations team to facilitate improvements in monitoring
• Manage vendor relationship with service quality system provider
• Operate independently, balancing multiple tasks and projects in a results-oriented environment
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
What you bring to the team
You have â€''
• 3-5 Years Streaming Video Industry Experience
• Experience with video Quality of Service monitoring systems
• Experience with and strong knowledge of streaming video, video formats, encoding and delivery methods
• Familiarity with video streaming service KPIs
• Experience interacting with numerous software development teams across large organizations
• Must be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, innovative with a sharp eye for detail
You might also have â€''
• Coding/scripting experience
• BA / BS Degree
Hiring Salary Range: $100,000.00 - 120,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.