Manager, Programmatic Marketing
ParamountNew York, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/21/2021 9:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Programmatic Marketing jobs in New York-CA
Search all Manager, Programmatic Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
ViacomCBS Streaming is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Paramount , Pluto TV, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital. We're actively recruiting for a Manager of Programmatic Marketing to manage the day-to-day operations, campaign management, and reporting for the programmatic marketing team across Paramount and Pluto TV.
Come join our team!
• Responsible for overall day-to-day operations, campaign management, and reporting for the programmatic marketing team.
• Support programmatic audience acquisition for the Paramount Streaming Service.
• Guide programmatic RTB buying strategies, optimization algorithms, and data visualization for display, mobile, and video campaigns.
• Combine data analysis and marketing team feedback to build positive return on investment strategies and provide recommendations for complex campaigns to meet customer acquisition objectives.
• Develop insights on how to improve campaign efficiency and develop proposals on how to expand campaign opportunities.
• Use our data management platforms to build ViacomCBS first party data user segments that are the most relevant for a particular client.
• Work with the Pluto TV and Paramount Marketing Directors and Pluto TV and Paramount marketing team to communicate and report on campaign results.
• Assist the programmatic team with creative uploads and ad trafficking.
• Support other ViacomCBS brands who may run programmatic marketing campaigns.
• Help build our trading standard methodologies, including crafting training collateral, and internal resources.
• 1- 4 years of experience in digital marketing, digital planning, buying and measurement, or ad operations experience with a proven track record of developing and implementing display, mobile, video and/or other digital marketing programs
• Bachelor's degree relevant to this position required
• Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
• Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Strong analytical/quantitative skills and ability to draw insights from very large datasets with minimal support
• Ability to thrive in a small, intense, and high growth environment
• Advanced MS Excel skills, knowledge of relational databases, SQL, or R/Python a huge plus