Manager, Production Finance - Paramount Features
ParamountLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/18/2022 12:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Manager, Production Finance - Paramount Features jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Production Finance - Paramount Features postings
Full Time Job
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studioâ€™s iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramountâ€™s film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Picturesâ€™ passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount .
As the Manager, Production Finance, Paramount Features, you will partner with leaders across Corporate and Production Finance to achieve your day-to-day deliverables. Reporting to the SVP, Production Finance, Paramount features, you will support and monitor the production finance progress of assigned projects for theatrical and streaming release, coordinate the transfer of Production Accounting responsibilities to post-production, and resolved inquiries or concerns throughout the overall process.
Key areas of focus for this role include but are not limited to Cash Management, Financial System Reconciliations, Tax Credit Collection Reports and Ledger Balancing.
This is a hybrid role, working from the Paramount Lot 2-3 days/week.
to include, but not limited to:
• Cash Flow Forecasting / Variance and Financial Analysis
• Creating reports for submission to PPC Treasury and Planning
• Cash Reporting and monitoring
• Assisting with Guild and Governmental Audit Requests
• Bank Account Administration, Auditing and Reconciliation
• Special Projects as assigned regularly
• SAP Tracking and Reconciliations
• Review of PPC Policies with freelance Production Accountants
• Managing Productions as they transition into Postproduction
• 5 years of experience - previous financial planning/accounting experience in the entertainment industry
• Understanding of Production Finance as it relates to Film and Television Production.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business/Econ or a related field preferred
• Ability to thoroughly and accurately complete day-to-day responsibilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of company personnel
• Desire and proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment in a timely manner
• Willingness to be a great partner and strive to meet/exceed deliverables deliver accurate information
• Proficiency in PSL, Vista, Smart Accounting, Movie Magic, ZPAL as well as Proficiency in Excel, SAP