Manager Multi-Media Technical Production
ParamountLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The CBS Audience Network is the largest online network of professional video content that offers massive reach and target audiences for advertisers. CBS.com is at its hub. Our department is responsible for getting all the entertainment content to CBS.com as well as to AOL, MSN, Yahoo, YouTube and 300 other premier website partners. We process thousands of hours of available content at CBS's Television City making sure that all full-length episodes of current and classic TV shows, short clips and web originals are delivered to our dedicated fans.
We are seeking a hands-on Manager for the Overnight Shift, M-F. Candidate will be heavily managing day to day tasks for publishing to Paramount and cbs.com as well as packaging and delivery EST and SVOD partners. Candidate must have the ability to traffic mezzanine files, schedule resources, troubleshoot as needed and respond to all off-hour requests. The manager will also assist in timely processing for all Late Night shows and weekly Paramount Original launches.
• Providing hands-on leadership to 6-8 operators by communicating/setting job expectations, planning, monitoring, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Will be the escalation path for prioritizing products, facilitating corrections to rejections and resolving transcoding and publishing issues when they arise.
• Approve all packages prior to deliveries and ensure that all scheduled programming has been received by partners.
• In charge of monitoring and meeting service level agreement for partner delivery and react as needed to ensure deadlines are achieved while fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
Lead tentpole events such as Grammys, Emmys, ACMs, an/dor Tonys that require collaboration with Marketing, Content Strategy teams as well as Transmission and Broadcast Operations.
Completion of CBS, Showtime, Viacom library content for International territory launches.
What you bring to the team:
You Have -
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent training & experience in Production or Operations.
• Experience in leading a team centered on creating and distributing digital video products with ultra-short turnaround times.
• Must be able to work 10 pm to 7 am, M-F and available during tentpole events.
• Proven leadership skills – excellent communication, leads by example, provides direction, feedback, motivates and has ability to influence.
• Strong organizational and communication abilities with experience working with diverse teams.
• Quick thinker and excels in the area of problem solving, demonstrate ability to multitask
You Might Also Have
• Enthusiasm and enjoy TV/Film/Digital Media
• Experience with FCP or Adobe Premiere Editing Suites.
• Knowledge of MACCAPTION, Telestream/Vantage, GCP/AWS
• Familiarity with controls in a CMS tool for online publishing