ParamountLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/18/2022 1:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Manager, HR jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, HR postings
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Overview and Responsibilities:
The Human Resources Manager is primarily responsible for providing operation HR leadership, direction and expertise to Paramount Global Distribution Group and West Coast Media Ventures productions.
This position will report into a VP of HR (HR Business Partner). The client group consists of exempt and non-exempt, union and non-union and contingent employees across the globe.
The role will provide a broad range of creative HR solutions by collaborating and supporting senior leadership teams. This role has the ability to influence short-term and long-term goals.
A strong candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work with minimal guidance or direct supervision, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to resolve complex problems and thrive in an ambiguous environment. The candidate must have a proven ability to manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
include but are not limited to:
• Lead and leverage HR processes including â€'' Talent Acquisitions, Benefits, Performance Management, Compensation/Reward Manager, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement & Communication
• Partner, advise and collaborate with senior leadership teams to align and execute HR strategies in support of operations
• Manage complex employee relations issues
• Develop and implement appropriate change management plans
• Implement and monitor adherence to HR policies, procedures, and practices; Ensure compliance with state and federal laws
• Provide advice, counsel and coaching to all different level employees regarding HR policies and procedures
• Drive succession planning with a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion
• Uncover, assess, and propose opportunities for HR process and improvements
• Bachelorâ€™s degree
• Minimum of 5 years professional level HR experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong diplomacy and adaptability attributes
• Must have the ability to prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment
• Strong technical skills required (Outlook, Excel, Work, PowerPoint)
• Hybrid position, must be able to work from Paramount Lot and Studio City in LA
• Must be vaccinated against Covid-19
• Detail oriented, strong organization, time manager and prioritization skills
• Ability to work independently, strategize and influence at all organizational levels
• Strong work ethic
• Demonstrated ability to understand the clientsâ€™ business and develop both strategic and tactical solutions to tangible business challenges
• Experience with data and report analysis
• Excellent interpersonal skills and employee solution oriented
• Absolute integrity, discretion and sensitivity to confidential company and employee information
• Proactive mindset, ability to multi-task and prioritize issues for large client groups