Manager, Franchise Planning
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/25/2023 10:34:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Franchise Planning jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Franchise Planning postings
Full Time Job
We're on the lookout for a motivated, goal-oriented Global Franchise Planning Manager to help drive and define designated franchises' consumer products strategy. They will use their strategic prowess and creative vision to align collaborators, improve brand awareness, reach new customers, and expand heart share. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with beloved IP, help develop long-range strategies that will be implemented in the U.S. as well as key international markets. They will also support property initiatives to ensure the continued growth of iconic franchises such as SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Star Trek, Avatar Legends and more. The Multi-Generational team oversees brands with a foundation of fans that span across kids 6-11 and adults.
In this role, they'll be involved with consumer products franchise strategy from beginning to end. This means they'll work with cross-functional teams across lines of business, creative, licensees, digital teams, studio, and more. Sound cool? Read on!
The Manager will be in charge of rolling out product support plans which reach consumers across the globe. They will strategically develop opportunities that educate, inspire, and delight customers at key moments in their customer lifecycle across multiple touchpoints.
• Serve as franchises' key point-of-contact for the global consumer products business.
• Define and implement the global strategy that aligns to long range plans, revenue goals, and key market priorities.
• Foster relationships with internal collaborators to ensure alignment and identify synchronicities.
• Develop and present global programs and campaigns (e.g. goals, strategies, identify white space). Build plans to influence incremental business growth through brand engagement, consumer experiences, and product opportunities.
• Lead day-to-day execution and project management of multi-platform strategic plans and individual campaign components with key internal members, creative teams, agency partners, external partners, and vendors, etc.
• Work closely with internal (Press, Programming, Studio, Creative, Consumer & Retail Marketing teams) and external collaborators (licensees, partners, and agencies) to implement those plans and synchronize efforts across the organization.
• Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed â€'' solving issues and staying ahead of deadlines.
• Craft and support the long-lead franchise planning process for all priority franchises encouraging our fans to play, engage and discover something new with us and our partners.
• Own all aspects of recurring meetings with internal and external partners â€'' agenda setting, effective meeting management, dissemination of key updates/next steps, etc.
• Lead execution (with internal partners) of all Franchise contributions to property specific consumer events and beyond: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Pop Up Events, Comic-Cons, etc.
• Manage day-to-day billing oversight (submitting POs/Invoices, tracking actuals, etc) and communication with Finance for the franchise planning budget, ensuring effective and efficient allocation of resources.
• Lead the approval and maintenance of internal, trade and consumer-facing materials. Such as external property and sales decks, cross-department presentations, one-page summaries, timelines, sizzle reels, and newsletters in support of product, sales, property planning and business development.
• 3 years of marketing, consumer products, or related experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Strong organizational and project management skills. With high standards for budgets, calendars, timelines, and efficiencies.
• Comfortable managing creative agencies in the development and execution of campaigns with little guidance.
• Intermediate understanding of design to build decks and present confidently.
• Appreciative of culture, communities, and the consumer â€'' strive to understand what drives and encourages our fandoms!
• Passion for Nickelodeon brands, especially the Avatar and/or Star Trek franchises.
• Able to develop collaborative relationships across teams and functions.
• An innovative problem solver able to clearly articulate ideas and energize the people around them to secure collaboration.
• Experience working on the global level.
• Prior experience in consumer products not required but is beneficial.
Hiring Salary Range: $85,000.00 - 100,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.