Manager, Finance P International
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/18/2023 11:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Manager, Finance P International jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Finance P International postings
Full Time Job
OVERVIEW AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a Manager to join the team! This is a high-profile role within the International Streaming FP&A team, supporting Paramount , the companyâ€™s flagship SVOD service. Working in a small but high-performance finance FP&A team spanning multiple regions and reporting to the FP&A Director of Finance for Paramount .
- Being a business partner to regional streaming team
- Accurate reporting of P&L against forecast including narrative on business performance and variances
- Co-ordinate on the month end close process with cross functional finance teams, e.g. P2P, RtR, Controllership
- Focus on measuring, reporting and driving core deliverables and business activity
- Support the long-range planning (LRP) process and quarterly reviews, Budget and monthly forecast process
- Collaborate with the wider P International Finance team to drive operational improvements through automation of reporting packages and dashboards to support all regions
- Ad hoc reporting, modeling, and analyses, and supporting local commercial teams with business case development
- Work with Controllers, Tax, Legal teams to determine requirements applicable to P in each region
- Ensure that the appropriate financial procedures and controls are maintained, including continuous review and improvement of working practices
- Degree educated to at least 2:1, or equivalent vocational qualifications
- Proven Post Qualified Experience (PQE) - minimum 3 years Post Qualification Experience (PQE), with 5 years overall finance experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CA/CFA or International equivalent)
- Experience in a similar FP&A role a bonus
- Ideally, a Technology, Digital Media, Telco (TMT) background, Streaming experience a bonus
- Understanding of Direct to Consumer (D2C) metrics (D2C experience advantageous)
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to understand and articulate financial data
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrable experience of managing stakeholder groups across multiple functions and regions
- Experience of working in a fast-paced high pressure environment
- Proactive self-starter who takes ownership and responsibility for assigned tasks
- Flexible approach to achieve results
- Excellent time, project management, and execution skills
- Clear and Strong Communicator
- Ability to remain calm under conflicting deadlines and pressure
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder groups
- Commercially focused with a client service approach
- Strong organization and prioritization skills to help manage the work and coordinate tasks to complete our deliverables
- Champions of working that promote DE&I advocacy
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the worldâ€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streamingâ€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Hiring Salary Range: $85,600.00 - 135,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.