Manager, Experiences & Events Marketing, Streaming
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/19/2022 2:00:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Experiences & Events Marketing, Streaming jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Experiences & Events Marketing, Streaming postings
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Paramount , the streaming service from Paramount Global, has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager, Experiences & Events, to join the Domestic Brand Marketing team. The role, based in Los Angeles or New York, will support the growing Paramount team. This person will help lead Experiential and Events Strategy across the Marketing function.
This role requires someone who has excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively project manage. The job will report to the Vice President of Global Brand Marketing, while working closely with many internal partners from Paramount as well.
The ideal Manager is an innovative problem solver, has the ability to go beyond traditional processes, loves experiences and feels comfortable working with internal and external partners. Join our growing team!
• Lead strategy for multi-title experiential and event-based campaigns on an annual basis
• Drive growth in brand awareness and brand love Key Performance Indicators for Paramount . Shaping the ongoing events and experiential strategy to differentiate the service and tell the compelling story of what sets us apart from the competitive set
• Develop innovative experiential tactics that aren't limited to in-person events to establish and grow Paramount . Delivering buzz-worthy market moments for consumers and press alike
• Drive new ideas and processes to improve quality, efficiency, and performance of partner management flows, facilitating implementation of new processes to drive efficiency in event briefing and execution
• Implement and enforce brand identity stability across all events
• Drive development of briefs to guide the event creative process and support alignment of internal marketing teams on goals and strategies for events
• Manage execution from development to launch to ensure flawless execution.
• Support the VP, Global Brand Marketing, in managing the events budget and expenses related to event campaigns collaborating closely with the Media Strategy team.
• Support Brand Marketing team with event post-mortems and recap presentations, pulling reporting and insights from external and internal partners as needed.
• College Degree
• 5 years of experience required, preferably in event marketing
• Understanding and experience of developing proposals, media briefs, creative briefs, recap presentations, quarterly business review decks
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
• Hands-on and confident with end-to-end event executions; able to work under pressure, recognize problems, and find solutions
• Work cross functionally with internal and external partners
• Communicates professionally, clearly, and effectively - in person, over email/chat - across all functions and levels of the organization
• Positive approach and willingness to jump in on all kinds of projects, sometimes outside of normal day-to-day work
• Have an analytical mind, natural curiosity, and passion for consumer marketing
• Familiarity with Google Insights & Analytics, JIRA, Powerpoint, Excel and/or any other similar softwares
• Previous experience at experiential agency leading event based marketing
• Previous experience in the entertainment industry or DTC businesses & a passion for TV/streaming content