Manager, Digital Post Services
ParamountLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
• Coordinates file and tape creation requests from WorldWide Technical Operations Mastering Department
• Assist in scheduling of workloads in Digital Post Duplication, Digital Post Sound and QC as needed
• Works with fellow Customer Service Representatives to coordinate interdepartmental audio, editorial work and quality control as needed
• Handle one-off videotape and file requests as needed
• Serves as back-up to other Post Production Schedulers as needed
• Reviews and interprets Xytech Media Orders for internal technical staff
• Submits completed revenue media orders to billing dept for processing.
• Tracks status of orders from order placement to delivery (digital and physical)
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in fast-paced post-production environment
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and web-based applications
• Knowledge of various videotape and file formats
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Knowledge of Xytech software is a plus
Hiring Salary Range: $85,000.00 - 95,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.