Manager, Content Marketing, Paramount International Streaming
ParamountNew York, CA
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Join our Paramount International Streaming team! Paramount Global delivers premium content to audiences across digital/streaming and traditional platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people. Paramount is home to premiere global media brands that create compelling television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, apps, games, consumer products, social media experiences, and other entertainment content for audiences in more than 180 countries. This includes Paramount Globalâ€™s streaming offering across both paid, with Paramount , Showtime, Noggin, and free with Pluto TV. Paramount Globalâ€™s media networks include Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, Paramount, BET, CMT, TV Land, Nick at Nite, Nick Jr., Logo, Nicktoons, TeenNick, Channel 5 (UK), Telefe and Paramount Channel.
Paramount Global brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180 countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
• Assist and guide in the development of go-to-market plans and marketing tactics for Paramount as we launch new titles in global territories. This Includes campaign planning and research, building target audiences, cross-functional collaboration, and post-campaign analysis
• Oversee workflow of marketing campaign tactics including co-leading briefings, capturing and disseminating action items and next steps, collaborating with the marketing lead to ensure campaign meetings are productive
• Build realistic timelines against assigned campaigns and communicate updates to corresponding departments
• Communicate the status of projects in a clear and concise manner in both writing and speech in daily and weekly status meetings, and campaign â€œpodâ€ meetings
• Recap action items, next steps, and notify partners with timing, changes, or concerns to ensure all are aware of statuses
• Establish positive working relationships with Partners and be seen as a â€œgo-toâ€ person who's willing to roll up their sleeves to facilitate the project assigned
• Anticipate and effectively resolve roadblocks before they happen and gauge when to bring in senior leadership
• Understand the process of deliverables associated with a marketing campaign including a sense of the timing and knowledge of steps required to produce tactics like promo spots, key art, and style guides
• Work with partners, agencies, and other internal teams across the organization to coordinate seamless creation and execution of campaigns
• Build EP slides to be included in the EP presentation Google Docs and Powerpoint
• Once campaigns and series have launched, track and build off current plans based off early insights
• Investigate and track industry trends and innovative media opportunities to optimize future campaigns
• 3 years of work experience with an extensive background of planning and developing, deploying, and analyzing campaigns
• 3 years of experience with Project/Campaign Management or related experience with a major AD / PR agency / TV Network preferred
• Ability to manage and prioritize overlapping projects with tight deadlines from conception to completion
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective partnerships across departments
• A proactive and inventive go-getter with a positive outlook
• Adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to confidently lead and participate in meetings with partners of all levels
• Capacity to coordinate with International, and other internal teams
• Knowledge in TV Content
• Consumer of entertainment content and interest in it
• Experience working in the streaming industry including a knowledge of current trends
• Capability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
Hiring Salary Range: $85,600.00 - 107,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.