Manager, Consumer Services
ParamountLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/10/2024 1:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Consumer Services jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Consumer Services postings
Full Time Job
Overview & Responsibilities
This position will be responsible for the managing the contracted vendor services in the Consumer Services department including parking, fitness center, dry cleaner, car wash, vending machines, and the day-to-day oversight of the company Mail Services.
Consumer Services Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Manages operations for on-lot 3rd party contracted services and serves as liaison to contracted vendor
• Ensures compliance with contract specifications inspections for quality control and service evaluations
• Manages day-to-day transactions in STAR (studio job tracking and billing system) for Mail and Parking Services and ensures approvals are obtained, work is completed, and billing is processed
• Reviews contracted services vendor invoices for payment ensuring that billed amounts are in compliance with the contractual agreement and that all required back-up data is included
• Works with legal to develop service contracts, certificates of insurance and all other documents
• Assists Consumer Services Marketing in delivering marketing materials and gifts
• Work closely with Executive Director, Consumer Services to develop and implement a Concierge Service with 3rd party vendors for studio population
Mail Services Responsibilities:
• Manages and oversees the daily sorting, distribution, retrieval, processing, packaging, shipping, and quality-control of all mail including Film shipping, transactions, and inter-office mail
• Supervises and leads eight (8) Mail Services employees, including the scheduling and training/cross-training of all employees
• Ensures the accurate set up of user rights for DHL, UPS and FedEx online shipping web site under the terms of the PPC agreements with the respective carriers for any studio personnel requesting such access
• Ensures Mail Services personnel's compliance with X-ray operations and procedures including making daily security decisions regarding suspicious packages or mail
• Main point-of-contact for customer service and ensures quality and efficiency of mail service
• Ensures all invoices and internal bills are promptly processed
• Maintains equipment such as walkie-talkies, scanners, golf carts, computers, postage meters, etc.
• Works closely with Guest Relations on facilitating 3-month Studio Page Program utility assignment rotations
• Responsible for business operations to ensure contracted vendors adheres to contract specifications and operates within the established budgetary parameters
• Responsible for preparation and monthly review of Purchase Orders and STAR transactions for all on-lot 3rd part contracted services and Marketing creative services.
• Bachelor's degree, preferred
• Minimum 2 years related experience
• Minimum 2 years previous supervisory experience
• Proficiency with Mac or PC software, including Windows, Word, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint required
• Excellent organization and project management skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Good oral and written communication skills necessary to effectively interact with all levels of Company personnel and outside parties
Does this sound like the role for you? Join us on the Paramount Studios lot!
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studio's iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Pictures' passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount .
Hiring Salary Range: $64,800.00 - $72,800.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.