Manager, Consolidations & Reporting
ParamountSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/17/2022 1:07:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Manager, Consolidations & Reporting jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Manager, Consolidations & Reporting postings
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution, and advertising solutions.
Overview & Responsibilities:
The Finance Manager will be an important addition to the Consolidations and Reporting Team and will be responsible for reporting processes, systems, and other ad hoc reporting.
• Co-lead FP&A reporting and ad hoc analysis within the DTC Segment and CBS Digital. Ensure calendar deadlines and deliverables are me.
• Business partner with brand finance teams to (a) ensure consolidated reporting captures results and forecasts accurately; (b) effectively explain variances to prior forecast, budget, and prior year; and (3) provide deep insight to drivers impacting the business
• Prepare and review financial decks to communicate results and forecasts effectively
• Engage in analysis and provide insight to leadership on consolidated results, risk and opportunities, and key insights. Help lead research on special topics and other ad hoc requests
• Collaborate with various technology teams to ensure brand financials, headcount and other key metrics are ingested and consolidated correctly
• Participate in process building, engage in process improvement and automation, and help ensure more time is spent on value-added activities
• Co-mentor financial analysts and contribute to team learning and development
• Bachelorâ€™s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business related field
• 5 yearsâ€™ experience in FP&A, Finance, or other related roles
• Strong work ethic, collaborative and team-focused, and solid business partnering skills, and an acute attention to detail
• Strong business communication skills. Strong PowerPoint skills and capable of presenting financial information effectively to drive conversation
• Strong organization and prioritization skills to help manage the work and coordinate tasks to complete our deliverables
• Experience preparing complex financial models and templates to consolidate financial results from a variety of data sources; high level of proficiency in Excel; Familiarity with Cognos TM1 is a plus
• Previous streaming and entertainment experience is a plus
• Influence and effectively communicate with others to drive work forward
• Positively contribute to a culture of people development and learning
• Uphold ways of working that promote DE&I advocacy
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment.