ParamountNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Manager, Compensation to join our growing team which leads the design, implementation and administration of Paramount Global's compensation strategies, programs, and guidelines to ensure alignment with business objectives! This position provides recommendations to client groups on various pay decisions, policy interpretation, and appropriate job leveling across the organization through a data-driven approach!
Provide data driven recommendations for various Paramount departments, including:
• Determinations on job leveling, appropriate salary ranges, and variable pay targets for open jobs, adjustments and promotions as well as make compensation recommendations
• Consultation to HR business partners in the development of competitive salary offers, retention of key talent, and career development plans
• Conduct internal equity analysis to address pay discrepancies by business unit, job family or any other classification
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and calculations and generate reports in support of the client groupsâ€™ needs
Implement enterprise programs and cross-Compensation projects for assigned client groups, including:
• Annual merit planning, Short-Term Incentive Plan (STIP), and Long-Term Incentive Program (LTIP)
• Annual salary survey submission process
• Design tools, guidelines, templates, and communication materials, to train employees, managers, and executives on pay programs and process efficiencies
• Knowledge on current market compensation, changes in laws and regulations, and research best practices
• Partner and or lead Compensation team in Global compensation projects and initiatives
• Working closely with department peers to ensure all client groups are supported
• 7 years of general experience, with a minimum 3 years of experience in broad-based Compensation required
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
• Microsoft Office skills - Advanced Excel, Proficiency MS Word, and PowerPoint required
• Ability to use advanced functions and tools such as conditional formatting, PivotTables, XLOOKUP, and Macros to perform complex data analysis and manipulation
• WorldAtWork Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation preferred
• Compensation experience preferably in the media and entertainment industry
• Experience with HRIS tool interfaces and implementation will be a big plus
• Ability to conduct research, synthesize information and data, and apply to the business needs
• Effectively present and communicate with HRBPs (and business leaders) and build relationships
• Strong attention to detail including ability to anticipate data-related questions
• Team Player with ability to â€œflexâ€ to different styles and ability to work collaboratively with peers
• Self-starter capable of balancing project deadlines together with day-to-day requirements, while maintaining work product excellence and high levels of customer service
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Hiring Salary Range: $110,400.00 - 138,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.