Manager, Account Management
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/12/2022 10:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Account Management jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Account Management postings
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Overview and Responsibilities
The Manager of Account Management is charged with overseeing and supporting a team of Account Managers who are ultimately accountable for ensuring the successful creation, management and delivery of all ad campaigns. The Manager will staff and train the Account Management team, as well as provide management support, facilitate career development and guide and motivate the team overall.
This individual will strive for optimal client satisfaction and provide top level service/support to the Sales teams. As a Manager of Account Management, we need this person to be charged with working with Sales Management and other operational team leads in helping define cross departmental efficiencies, and support Paramount's policy, process & procedure.
The manager should be able to work well independently and thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment and have a passion for managing and developing teams. The ideal candidate should be proactive, detail oriented, extremely organized and should have advanced problem solving skills.
• Responsible for leading a team of Account Managers in partnership with sales leadership
• Assist Account Managers in the prioritization, management and execution of the sales cycle and account workflow.
• Partner with Sales Management to ensure the team is providing the highest level of ongoing support
• Work closely with account team to communicate with client as needed, making recommendations and supporting campaign optimization
• Proactively work with internal collaborators to resolve any campaign execution issues
• Provide strong representation & leadership for the Account Management team
• Ensure fluid communication & process flow with other Paramount departments
• Oversee and assist account managers through revenue reconciliation process on a monthly/quarterly basis with Finance team
• Interview and hire new Account Managers as needed
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
• Minimum of 4 years experience in internet advertising or related field in digital
• Experience managing a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Quick Learner with proven ability to grow and lead a team
• Strong partner communication skills with ability to work independently
• Ability to manage competing priorities effectively
• Strong process management and multitasking abilities
• Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
• Experience with online ad serving systems
• Experience with Salesforce applications
• Prior experience as a Digital Account Manager