Full Time Job
Our Distribution & Operations team within the ViacomCBS Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium ViacomCBS content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. These include our direct-to-consumer subscription service Paramount , SVOD, as well as digital MVPD products and partnerships. We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver ViacomCBS content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
The Localization Coordinator will work within the Distribution & Operations team to help with the daily operations support across ViacomCBS products. We are seeking a self-starter who is passionate about both television entertainment and technology to join the growing team. The Localization Coordinator will also regularly work on reporting and assist in analysis, as well as other projects aimed to help drive growth and revenue.
include, but are not limited to:
• Support Sr. Localization Project Manager in all Domestic and International launches, steady state and department initiatives.
• Act as the primary point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders
• Actively manage project progress to ensure that expectations regarding scope, schedule, and quality are met or exceeded.
• Maintain steady state efforts with ongoing weekly and monthly content refreshes
• Create and maintain comprehensive project reporting documentation to support team and company project initiatives
• Efficiently manage all project-related administrative processes
• Shadow Domestic and International projects as requested
• 2 years of previous experience in a Localization coordinator role, preferably with a background in Localization, Entertainment, Media, Operations or Technology
• Familiarity with a variety of Subtitling and Dubbing localization workflows
• Self-motivated, organized individual who can work independently and effectively, while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with the following tools: Excel/Google Sheets
• High levels of integrity, discretion and experience handling confidential information
• Stellar communication skills in these aspects: interpersonal, verbal, and written
• Experience with Airtable, Media Pulse, Jira, MAM, Rights and Scheduling systems are a plus
• Proficiency in a language other than English a plus
• Team-oriented philosophy
• Ideal candidate will be self-motivated and results-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit who will be able to work well under pressure, escalate when needed, and quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment