ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2022 2:43:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Legal Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Legal Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Paramount Consumer Products oversees all licensing and merchandising for Paramount a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, Paramount Consumer Products' portfolio includes a diverse slate of brands and content from BET, CBS (including CBS Television Studios and CBS Television Distribution), Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and Showtime. With properties spanning animation, live-action, preschool, youth and adult, Paramount Consumer Products is committed to crafting the highest quality product for some of the world's most beloved, iconic franchises. Additionally, Paramount Consumer Products oversees the online direct-to-consumer business for CBS and Showtime programming merchandise, as well as standalone branded ecommerce websites for Star Trek, SpongeBob, South Park, and MTV.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the legal department at Paramount: we are seeking a Coordinator to join the Paramount Consumer Products Business & Legal Affairs team! This individual will provide a broad range of support to the international Consumer Products BALA teams located in New York and London.
• Prepare Non-Disclosure Agreements using department templates and process same through full execution
• Draft international customs and authorization letters with respect to importing and exporting consumer products
• Liaise with Paramount's Intellectual Property department to coordinate whitelist requests for customs purposes and serve as a primary point of contact for all of international consumer products sales teams
• Coordinate requests from internal consumer product sales executives, agents representing Paramount licensees, and the Business Operations department to track the mailing and execution status of outstanding deals
• Maintain and update various records for all pending and fully-executed agreements within the department (including contract numbers, dates mailed, package tracking numbers, etc.)
• Maintain and update various form templates
• Daily administrative tasks, as needed
• At least 1 year experience in related field; qualification as a Paralegal preferred
• Experience reading and drafting legal documents
• Proficiency at multi-tasking and handling a steady stream of requests from international business sales departments and their agents (where applicable)
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively collaborate with the business and legal affairs department staff (worldwide) as well as internal and external partners
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively prioritize a varied, high-volume workload while maintaining high attention to detail and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Zoom, Excel and Slack with the ability to learn other internal rights management software applications
Hiring Salary Range: $55,000.00 - 62,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.