ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2022 8:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Graphic Designer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Graphic Designer postings
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
We are a branded content agency. Our main goal is to ensure our brand partners are always part of the cultural conversation. We offer full-service marketing capabilities, with custom content and creative solutions across all our platforms and experiences, driving value for our partners and dedication with our fans. Long story short, we make phenomenal content wherever and whenever our partners want it.
Want the spirit of a start-up while working on some of the world's premiere entertainment brands? Want to wear jeans on more than just Fridays? Looking for a job that will not only make room for your side-hustles, but also encourage them? If so, this job could be for you.
At Velocity, we value diversity of thought, and we believe your hobbies and phenomenal viewpoints are just as meaningful as your previous work experience. We view the world not only from our offices (though the views are pretty sweet from our living rooms at the moment), but also via immersive experiences that encourage us, keep us at the forefront of the ever-changing cultural landscape, and, with any luck, make us better marketers.
As a member of the Velocity X team, the Graphic Designer is a full-time position who works closely under the Art Directors to build graphics for a wide variety of assignments, which include branding, social media, communications, presentations, industry ads, illustration, animation, video and events. A visual problem solver and storyteller, the Graphic Designer will take ideas from concept to implementation, having the ability to brainstorm, compile inspiration, develop concepts and, in addition to design, have some motion graphics experience and expertise. This position will work not only on branded content for top-tier clients, but also on a wide range of projects, which include business to business initiatives, corporate branding and internal communications. And it goes without saying that the Graphic Designer should be passionate about youth culture and whatever's going on in the zeitgeist. The position is hybrid with offices located in either New York or Los Angeles.
• Works closely with Creative Directors, Art Directors, Motion Lead, Producers and Project Managers to build visual solutions that meets our clients' goals
• Develops innovative design and branding systems, including but not limited to social media, presentations, internal communications, collateral, logos, motion graphics and graphic toolkits
• Understands and interprets clients' brand guidelines to develop effective co-branded materials
• Effectively communicates and explains thought processes behind their design to achieve client consensus
• Ensures a high-volume of design elements are delivered in an accurately and timely manner
• Ahead of the curve on design and motion trends within youth culture
• 2 years of design experience at an advertising agency or entertainment company, working directly with clients and top advertisers
• Undergraduate degree in design, or equivalent experience
• High proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and AfterEffects
• Some proficiency in PowerPoint, Keynote and video editing (Premiere)
• Demonstrate a variety of different design styles, including work with type
• Phenomenal design skills across social, digital, print, illustration, animation, motion and branding efforts
• Experience working closely with other design, marketing, project management and production teams
• Excellent creative, conceptual, and critical-thinking abilities
• Ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task as needed
• Excellent knowledge of current design, illustration, typography and animation trends
• A keen curiosity about popular culture and how it relates to brands
• Must provide work samples with application