This was removed by the employer on 2/13/2023 6:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Fulfillment Coordinator jobs in Hauppauge-NY
Search all Fulfillment Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Fulfillment Coordinator (Sunday-Thursday)
Responsible for day-to-day activities which support the Global Fulfillment Operations group. We are looking for a hardworking, motivated and dedicated individual to help support the team. This Coordinator will help facilitate the scheduling, file creation, and delivery of VOD and DTO content to streaming services. This department is fast paced and involves strong attention to detail. We work closely with all Paramount brands as well as various internal departments to ensure our partners are receiving content on time and without error.
• 1 years of applicable work experience preferred Work Experience in Digital Media or Broadcast Media industry
• Experience using Microsoft Office applications. Strong written and verbal communication.
• Ability to prioritise multiple and changing priorities while working in a fast-paced schedule driven environment
• Collaborate with brands to facilitate the creation and distribution of required media files and ancillary content (i.e., caption files, images, subtitles, audio, and metadata)
• Troubleshoot issues as they arise through all stages of multiplatform asset creation and delivery
• Tracks fulfillment through internal tracking/scheduling systems for processing and delivery
• Communicate status of content delivery to internal and external partners as needed
• Bring up any network related problems as appropriate
• Provides operational support to team/department projects as required by the supervisor, including updating SOPs
• Assisting with special projects as needed to support internal departments, affiliates, and digital initiative
• Ability to troubleshoot minor operational problems.
• Ability to adhere to instructions and work independently
• Proactive frame of mind and taking initiative
• Knowledge of related media operations equipment, or ability to learn
• Excellent customer service skills; both in communication and follow up
• Familiarity with Paramount Content
• Experience working with customers in multiple time zones in a 24-hour environment
Hiring Salary Range: $57,000.00 - 62,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.