ParamountLas Vegas, NV
This was removed by the employer on 11/28/2023 4:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Facility Ambassador jobs in Las Vegas-NV
Search all Facility Ambassador postings
Full Time Job
Overview & Responsibilities:
Television City Las Vegas is a unique world-class consumer research facility inside the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino. It is established as a free attraction for Las Vegas tourists to serve the research goals of Paramount and other partners requiring assistance in obtaining consumer opinion. It is a rare opportunity to be part of the varied divisions of Paramount Global media development and other internal and external entertainment, advertising, technology, and consumer products.
A Facility Ambassador is the face of Television City Las Vegas leading the guest experience. We are seeking highly motivated and outgoing individuals to join our Television City and Paramount Global Team. Do you have the following skills?
• Do you like to talk to a diverse group of people?
• Are you friendly with the public? aka have great customer service?
• Do you have some basic computer knowledge? aka Tech Savvy?
• Are you a team player, but not afraid to work alone and with the public?
• Do you get excited by learning what's new in entertainment?
• Would you like to be part of providing answers to the â€œWhy? How? Who?â€
If you answered yes to the above, continue reading and apply today! We want to talk to you!
include but are not limited to:
• Champion recruiting efforts in person to generate traffic to the facility among Las Vegas tourists to attend screenings
• Secure phone recruitment from an established pre-screened phone list for online focus groups. No sales ever and no cold calling.
• Provide excellent customer service in person at the Welcome Desk and online check-ins
• Handle guests' rewards
• Provide a calm, pleasant, and welcoming demeanor throughout the Television City experience
• Coordinate with the operations team and guests through clear communication (verbal/written)
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time on concrete floor. Must be able to stand for at least 50% of an 8-hour shift throughout the day.
• Serve as a facility and our partner's hotel ambassador
• Minimum a high school diploma or GED
• Comfortable using computers, tablets, and mobile apps
• Basic skills in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Ability to establish a positive, professional relationship with the team
• Must have the people skills required to handle guests and be outgoing and friendly
• Must possess an enthusiastic, self-reliant, and self-starting approach to meet job responsibilities and accountabilities
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays
• Ability to commute to the Las Vegas Strip
CBS, a subsidiary of Paramount Global, creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. It includes some of the industry's most successful and popular brands and businesses: CBS Television Network, CBS News and Stations, CBS Sports, CBS Studios, CBS Media Ventures and CBS digital properties.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.