Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
The Paramount Global Facilities team is seeking a Facilities Coordinator that will provide customer service support to internal and external Streaming Services employees and guests. The Coordinator will need to be on-site 5 days a week.
• Responsible for answering all incoming calls and routing them appropriately.
• Meet and greet all visitors that arrive at the location.
• Distribute all mail and deliveries throughout the office and manage mailroom shipping requests.
• Liaison with security to manage and issue access cards, and parking for employees and contractors.
• Responsible for sending out general employee communications on events and activities at the location.
• Liaison with facilities team to support special events and other administrative functions.
• Provide additional food service (i.e., restocking, catering orders, food deliveries) support when needed.
• High School Diploma with a minimum of 1 year work experience in receptionist, facilities, or customer service capacity.
• Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Proficiency in spanish (both written and spoken) a plus.
• Expert interpersonal communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Ability to organize and apply independent judgment, discretion, and initiative to address problems time sensitive tasks.
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.