ParamountNew York, CA
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Our Consumer Marketing team within the ViacomCBS Streaming group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. This includes our direct-to-consumer subscription service Paramount .
The Consumer Marketing Team is a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver Paramount content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
The Executive Assistant, Consumer Marketing position provides administrative support to Marketing SVP/VP's.
• Coordinate meetings and offsite/onsite events including but not limited to scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, video conference/light AV setup, space plans, and catering
• Maintain calendars and assist executives with scheduling as well as identifying and resolving conflicts
• Process and manage all expense reports for executives
• Manage executives' travel schedules, proactively confirming travel plans, securing office and seating for executive and team travel
• Organize departmental activities and provide support as directed by the leadership teams
• Assist in onboarding of new employees-coordinating with Facilities, IT, Telecom, Security, Etc.
What you bring to the team:
• 3 years administrative experience supporting a team of senior executives
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or similar field
• Superior organizational and time management skills with the ability to anticipate, prioritize and fulfill multiple tasks with an acute attention to detail and deadlines
• Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills as well as a professional demeanor while communicating effectively with all levels of management
• Proficient in Google Workspace and Slack
• Standout colleague – energetic, enthusiastic and personable, and outgoing
• Technically savvy professional with some media or technology background
• Interest in or understanding of the streaming industry and landscape
• Professional in working both in a team environment and independently
• Shown ability to work under pressure, perform efficiently, balance multiple high priority tasks simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines
You might also have:
• Prior experience working for a video streaming service
• A demonstrated passion for premium entertainment
• Prior experience in a creative agency, marketing team and/or a media agency a plus