Executive Assistant, Streaming
ParamountNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
ViacomCBS Streaming oversees the company's streaming technology and is comprised of world-renowned direct-to-consumer services across free, premium and pay including Paramount , a subscription service that combines breaking news, live sports, and premium entertainment and Pluto TV, the leading free streaming television service in the U.S. with 250 live and original channels
The mission of the ViacomCBS Date and Insights Group is to drive business decisions on all levels through high-quality, accurate, timely as well as imperative data, analysis & insights.
We are looking for an experienced executive assistant to provide administrative and project support for our Data and Insight Group senior leadership team! Our team is comprised of business intelligence, research, data engineering and measurement operations teams that are responsible for providing ViacomCBS Streaming with data and insights used to inform our business strategy. The ideal candidate will be energetic with strong multitasking capabilities, demonstrating trustworthiness, organization, and dependability. The role requires a high level of familiarity and discretion dealing with a large range of internal and external high-level managers, executives, organizations, and confidential information.
Day-to-Day In the Role:
• Coordinate meetings and offsite/onsite events including but not limited to scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, video conference/light AV setup, space plans, and catering
• Maintain calendars and assist executives with scheduling as well as identifying and resolving conflicts
• Manage executives' extensive travel schedules, proactively confirming travel plans, securing office and seating for executive and team travel
• Process and manage all expense reports for executives
• Organize departmental activities and provide support as directed by DIG leadership team
• Order and stock office supplies and proactively process and suggest improvement recommendations.
• Assist in onboarding of new employees-coordinating with Facilities, IT, Telecom, Security, Etc.
• 1 years administrative experience supporting a team of senior executives
• Superior organizational and time management skills with the ability to anticipate, prioritize and fulfill multiple tasks with an acute attention to detail and deadlines
• Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills as well as a professional demeanor while communicating effectively with all levels of management
• Proficient in Google Workspace and Slack
• Event planning experience
• Standout colleague – energetic, enthusiastic and personable, and outgoing
• Technically savvy professional with some media or technology background
• Interest in or understanding of the streaming industry and landscape
• Professional in working both in a team environment and independently
• Shown ability to work under pressure, perform efficiently, balance multiple high priority tasks simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines
• Associate's degree or equivalent training and experience