Executive Assistant, II
ParamountLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2023 3:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Publicity/PR Category
Search for Executive Assistant, II jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, II postings
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Vice President on the National Publicity Team. This person will be responsible for assisting with the creation and implementation of public relations initiatives.
to include, but not limited to:
• Provides administrative support for the Senior Vice President of National Publicity, including heavy phones, email correspondence, travel, expenses, managing executive's calendar and scheduling/coordinating meetings
• Handles arrangements for all meetings on behalf of the executive, including booking conference rooms, creating/circulating Zoom links or dial-ins, issuing meeting requests/calendar invites, preparing agendas, keeping minutes, and resolutions for meetings as required
• Reads and reviews all film breaks for accuracy and relevancy every weekday morning and distributes to appropriate internal and external lists; helps compile and distribute department-wide film break memos
• Creates, maintains and updates film buckslips, one pagers, preview documents, and distribution lists (i.e. breaks/tune-ins, reviews/reactions) for all titles; liaises with production and legal as necessary to ensure all information is correct and department film slate document is up to date
• Maintains all internal team documents with the Administrative Assistant; gathering and inputting campaign updates to calendars, timelines, status reports, etc.
• Research duties as determined by the SVP and Senior Publicists, including web/social media research about talent/filmmaker media coverage, competitive releases, industry trends, etc.
• Assists with drafting filmmaker schedules and inputting grooming and transportation updates
• Coordinates with SVP, filmmaker representatives, travel agency, sourcing, and glam booking agencies to book filmmaker transportation, grooming and styling deals, including negotiating rates and scheduling
• Handles invoices, PO's, and billing inquiries from publicity-related vendors (i.e. groomers, stylists, security, travel, outside consultants/agencies, etc.); work with SVP, Senior Publicists, travel and finance to track and maintain budgets
• Sets and staffs all press screenings, including working with post-production and distribution to book theaters and arrange print trafficking; distributes press screening reports and reactions to internal and external lists
• Covers press screenings, press days, junkets, premieres, and other film-related events; handles film talent/filmmakers on-site at press days, junkets, premieres, interviews, and appearances, conventions (i.e. CinemaCon, Comic-Con, WonderCon, etc.), award shows, film festivals, and other publicity events
• Compiles and distributes national and online reviews to internal and external lists
• Brainstorms with publicity teams for film initiatives and fresh story ideas
• Be knowledgeable of national print, broadcast, and online outlets and writers/hosts in LA & NY; demonstrates a keen interest in national press, media and celebrity trends and consumes them across various platforms; stays up-to-date on relevant industry-related news and coverage of Paramount films, talent and filmmakers
• Minimum 2 years of related assistant experience
• Highly Proficient with MS software including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines in a calm manner
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with staff, other administrators, internal and external customers and senior management
• Must be organized and detail oriented, able to manage multiple high priorities and appropriately prioritize work and proactively anticipate and manage time efficiently
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Good relationship building skills
• Experience in Entertainment Industry a plus
• Should be familiar with a variety of industry and media concepts, practices, and procedures
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Desire to consume and learn about press, media, and entertainment industry
• Has a positive attitude and drive to contribute to both team and department
• Interested candidates submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studio's iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Pictures' passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount .
Hiring Salary Range: $47,000.00 - 49,400.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.