Executive Assistant, Global Program Acquisitions Group
ParamountNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Overview & Responsibilities:
Provide administrative support to the Chief Program Acquisitions Officer for the Global Program Acquisitions Group. This role requires a candidate who is very detail-orientated, meticulous and thrives in a high-paced, dynamic environment. Able to anticipate needs and handle the set-up and follow-thru of a busy meeting schedule with high-level execs. Must be an excellent communicator and effective administrator with desire to help others. The Assistant will develop and maintain relationships with key internal/external assistants along with executives and clients.
include, but not limited to:
• Covers high-volume of calls and maintains the Execâ€™s daily log. Requires high attention to detail including tracking key to do list and updating call sheet of incoming & outgoing messages ensuring the Exec receives and responds to all.
• Owns the Execâ€™s day-to-day calendar requiring ongoing upkeep. This includes, scheduling meetings and events, managing daily access and availability, and noting all event and reminder follow-ups.
• Handle all international & domestic travel arrangements including flights, hotels, car service, etc. and generates travel itinerary.
• Maintains meeting requests and pro-actively proposes and confirms available dates/times for review.
• Prepares emails, Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents in a timely manner.
• Maintains and submits department T&E reports according to Company policies.
• Primary liaison to IT for equipment and tech requests; responds to Facility issues.
• Maintains and distributes department contact information and admin guidelines regularly.
• Orders supplies and assists with projects as needed.
• Minimum 5 yearsâ€™ experience supporting C-Suite Executive
• Superb MS Outlook (calendar/email), Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet skills
• Demonstrate experience working closely with execs on calendar coordination & daily activities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment with changing priorities while maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality
• Thorough follow thru skills are critical to the position. Handling all assignments from start to completion, providing ongoing status updates for executiveâ€™s and oneâ€™s own To Do lists
• Entertainment or Media-Related Industry experience preferred
• Great teammate with a positive â€œcan-doâ€ mentality, who exhibits a deep passion for supporting executive leaders and senior management
• Proactive contributor who can work both independently and collaboratively to balance multiple priorities at a time
• A strong communicator who is forward thinking and procatively anticipates needs
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface and collaborate with senior management, staff, other administrators, and external parties
• Organized and meticulous with the ability to prioritize work daily and proactively manage time effectively