Sr Director, Traffic and Specs
ParamountNew York, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/15/2022 11:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr Director, Traffic and Specs jobs in New York-CA
Search all Sr Director, Traffic and Specs postings
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the worldâ€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streamingâ€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The Director, Traffic and Specs will work in the Paramount Creative Marketing group which is responsible for producing and delivering all promotional content for the streaming service.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Interpret requests and documents from different departments, media agencies, and advertising agencies, to review for tech-spec accuracy before requests are submitted to creative teams to create assets needed.
• Be the collaborator that oversees the requests that will be assigned to the team to proactively determine if they are accurate and within requirements.
• Track delivery of final assets to requester/partner to ensure proper, timely delivery.
• Be point of contact to all parties involved with regard to technical specs and troubleshooting any potential delivery issues.
• Communicate with Marketing teams and agency partners highlighting any roadblocks for execution and offer potential solutions.
• Attend meetings with Marketing team and Agency Partners to learn about platforms the assets will be on and educate our organization on standard processes and quickly changing requirements.
• Work with in-house and agency partners to maintain a constantly changing spec database.
• Be a champion for process improvement, enhancements and automation whenever possible.
• Serve as a key resource for creative teams as they are producing assets needed for but not limited to, display, AV, print specs.
• The Director, Traffic and Specs will facilitate the post-production video and static assets from intake of requests to final asset delivery.
• Oversee the team responsible for the timely delivery of assets for QC, archive, and final delivery.
• This specialist will have strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to build relationships with both internal teams and external post-production vendors.
• This position will work closely with our external media agency to ensure specifications are accurate as well as translating those specs to our internal teams.
• Develop production, post production, and delivery calendars.
• Maintain logistics and communication around tracking and trafficking of final deliverables as well as an accurate spec database.
• Collect deliverable requests & communicates any concerns to vendor
• Provide updates on deliverables when necessary to our internal team and/or external partners
• Manage a team of experts and conduct performance evaluations.
• Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent and 4 years experience in traffic/production management.
• Experience in production of short-form video content or equivalent preferred.
• Experience with shooting, editing, and post-production of video.
• Extensive knowledge of video and static formats.
• Experience developing project scopes and schedules for video and static assets.
• Excellent administrative, project management, and communication skills, with proven experience in managing concurrent projects.
• Ability to work proactively, collaboratively, and effectively under pressure with a wide variety of staff and outside partners.
• Knowledge and proficiency in standard editing, post-production, and project management software (Adobe Creative Suite and Asana a plus).
• Positive attitude with the ability to influence and inspire others.
Hiring Salary Range: $155,000.00 - 195,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.