Director, Performance Marketing
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/13/2023 8:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Director, Performance Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Performance Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the worldâ€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streamingâ€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
As a Performance Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the programmatic marketing team and execute on growth and customer acquisition campaigns for the Paramount Streaming Services! You will focus on acquisition metrics such as conversion rates, cost per acquisition (CPA) and return on ad spend (ROAS). The ideal candidate will have significant programmatic performance and DSP experience. This Director will take a quantitative, data driven approach to testing new ideas, channels, and creative types while leading and mentoring a team of programmatic traders!
• Lead a programmatic performance marketing team with some hands on keyboard responsibilities to help the trading team build strategies and optimize campaigns.
• Leverage quantitative and technical skills to acquire and hit new subscriber growth numbers for the Paramount streaming service using programmatic marketing channels.
• Collaborate with other performance and product marketing channel teams such as search, social, and affiliates on general trends and recommended strategies along with the programmatic brand marketing team.
• Communicate strategies, new tests, and ad tech needs to senior management.
• Work with our partner DSP teams to optimize campaigns and test new opportunities.
• Responsible for overall day-to-day operations, campaign management, and reporting.
• Support programmatic audience acquisition for Pluto TV.
• Combine data analysis and marketing team feedback to build ROI positive strategies and provide recommendations for complex campaigns to meet customer acquisition objectives.
• Develop insights on how to improve campaign efficiency and develop proposals on how to expand campaign opportunities.
• Use our data management platforms to build ViacomCBS first party data user segments that are the most relevant for a particular client.
• Work with the Paramount and Pluto TV marketing teams to communicate and report on campaign results.
• Assist the programmatic team with creative uploads and ad trafficking.
• Support other ViacomCBS brands who may run programmatic marketing campaigns.
• Help build our trading standard processes, including crafting training collateral, and internal resources.
• 6 years of experience in programmatic performance marketing roles
• Be an expert in programmatic RTB buying strategies, optimization algorithms, and data visualization for display, mobile, and video campaigns.
• Experience with performance DSPs such as DV360 and Yahoo DSP
• Experience in the streaming media space a plus.
• Troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast paced environment.
• Advanced MS Excel skills, knowledge of relational databases, SQL, or R/Python a huge plus
• Strong analytical/quantitative skills and the ability to draw insights from very large datasets with minimal support
• Ability to thrive in a small, intense, and high growth environment
• Bachelor's degree relevant to this position required with a preference for science, math, Economics, business, or marketing majors.
Hiring Salary Range: $135,000.00 - 155,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.