Director, Lifecycle Marketing
Full Time Job
Paramount is coming to the UK… and we couldn't be more excited!
We are a global content powerhouse and our house of brands including Showtime, Paramount Pictures, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV and Nickelodeon have shaped current events and pop culture for decades. Our content arsenal includes some of the largest and most valuable collections of entertainment in the world. Ever heard of Top Gun, Mission Impossible, Transformers, Dexter, Billions, Your Honour, The Good Fight, iCarly, Rugrats, Smurfs, Star Trek? Thought so…
All our best premium and well-known content in one service, with great local content too? It's going to be epic!
We've got a mountain of entertainment and now we need your talent to bring it all to life. You could be in right at the start of Paramount here in the UK and be part of our aspiration to being a leader in streaming. Not only that, you'll be helping to bring premium entertainment and content to millions.
Ready to play your part?
Is this the role for you?
Are you an experienced lifecycle marketing professional with significant experience within the consumer subscription or streaming market?
Are you looking to work on one of the major product launches of next year and join the of the worlds biggest content owners?
What will you be doing?
The UK Streaming Growth Team is looking for an exceptional Director, Engagement & Lifecycle Marketing. This role will be responsible for direct marketing and UX strategies to maximise user retention and engagement for our streaming/VOD products including our brand-new SVOD service, Paramount .
• Build and execute the engagement and lifecycle marketing strategy for UK consumer streaming products including Paramount and Pluto TV.
• Drive advanced audience segmentation and develop the contact strategy across e-mail, in-app and push to optimise engagement, retention & LTV
• Maximise efficiencies through effective trigger-based and dynamically personalised automated comms.
• Champion a data driven, test and learn culture underpinned by best-in-class measurement and attribution framework.
• Partner with local and international product and content teams to drive strategies that improve engagement and retention KPIs
• Recruit, develop and inspire a team of engagement and lifecycle marketeers to drive innovative solutions and over deliver on core KPIs.
What are we looking for?
• Significant experience with retention, engagement and lifecycle marketing in direct-to-consumer, e-Commerce or streaming companies.
• Proven track record of success building data driven strategies that drive significant customer activation, engagement and retention growth
• Strong leader with experience recruiting, building and motivating high performing teams and developing a culture of continuous improvement
• Highly numerate and data driven with experience partnering with data and insight teams to define and prioritise key requirements
• Can lead by example with hands-on and best in class management of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze and Adobe Analytics, or comparative automation tools
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills and present high-quality documents to leadership
• Capacity to coordinate with International, and with different teams preferred
• Exceptional understanding of subscription-based revenue models, especially as it relates to customer lifetime value, engagement and retention
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
Find out more about Paramount from leaders
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
• Optimism & Determination: We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
• Inclusivity & Collaboration: We embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manage through challenges
• Agility & Adaptability: We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next