Director, Cross-Company Publicity
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/18/2023 3:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Director, Cross-Company Publicity jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Cross-Company Publicity postings
Full Time Job
Paramount Corporate Communications is currently seeking a Director, Cross-Company Publicity to develop, shape and evolve a cohesive strategic narrative as outstanding entertainment focusing on the strength of our brands especially our DTC products, Paramount , Paramount with Showtime and Pluto TV, as well as our iconic consumer brands CBS, CBS News, CBS Sports, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, and international.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications, this position will be responsible for crafting external and internal communications to drive multiplatform narrative and tout cross-company, multi-brand and global achievements with trade and consumer press and key influencers partnering with internal communications teams to build and help drive strategy! Additionally, the Director will also serve as the primary driver of press for strong cross-company performance metrics coordinating with all brands, corporate and international communication teams. Join the team!
• Collaborate closely with the Streaming, Paramount Global corporate, brand and international teams as well as Corporate Research to identify and drive cross-company press for performance metrics (e.g., viewership/ratings, sign ups, engagement) underscoring the strength of Paramount Global
• Leverage insights and metrics to expertly craft cross-company press materials including releases, pitch points, fact sheets, data/metrics support and executive messaging to help elevate company and multi-brand successes
• Partner with corporate research and across brands (e.g. CBS and Paramount Pictures) to develop success metrics and messaging and coordinate timing of news
• Handle Cross-Company Council in order to strengthen collaboration, relationships and shared standard methodologies among the Paramount comms teams
• Work closely with brand and corporate communication teams on trade, business and industry executive editorial submissions
• Coordinate cross-company presence at major industry press events including tables, seating, donations, etc.
• Build and maintain cross company reports including calendar with editorial, events and executive speaking engagements
• Work with internal brand partners to ensure inclusion in positive industry stories and support and advance Paramount priorities
• Bachelor's degree required
• 8 years of experience in communications, preferably within entertainment, streaming and/or technology industries
• Record of developing and advancing corporate narratives both internally and externally
• Strong understanding of TV/streaming research, insights and metrics and experience demonstrating to press
• Excellent writing and editing skills required
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management and maintain confidentiality as needed
• Must be collaborative, flexible and capable of working across various business groups across the company
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and lead a complex and evolving workload in a timely and efficient manner
Hiring Salary Range: $110,400.00 - 160,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.