Customer Care Social Media Associate
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Overview and Responsibilities:
The Social Media Customer Care Associate is responsible for fielding customer questions and concerns received through CBS' owned social media channels. In addition, this position will also manage and maintain the Paramount Help accounts. This position reports to the Customer Care Social Media Manager
• Respond to customer inquiries from the Paramount Help social handles, assisting with account management, troubleshooting, content inquiries, etc.
• Maintain Paramount Help social accounts and work with Marketing and Customer Care team to craft approved responses
• Proactively monitor Facebook, Twitter and other CBS social media channels for customer feedback and concerns
• Develop expert knowledge of the Paramount service to address user inquiries that include, but are not limited to: subscriptions, account management, billing issues, content library, benefits/features of the service and basic application navigation
• Stay current on social media trends and provide recommendations and approaches to improve customer care management
• Respond to Paramount and CBS app reviews and report on trends across all app stores
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant business experience
• Ability to work mornings, evenings, and weekends to cover hours of operation as needed
• 3 years of working in a social media community management capacity or customer service capacity
• In-depth knowledge of and enthusiasm for social media
• Demonstrated awareness of social media trends/developments and how those can be implemented to improve community engagement/customer service
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to write clear, concise, and accurate messages
• Experience working in CRM systems and/or social media platforms
• Ability to maintain a professional and calm demeanor while juggling multiple, high-priority tasks concurrently
• Experience working in the entertainment industry or an agency
• An active interest in television, pop culture, and/or digital media
• A love for customer service; it is immensely satisfying to you to be on the front lines continually solving and engaging with our fans and followers.