Currently Airing, Video Production Manager
ParamountLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/5/2022 7:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Currently Airing, Video Production Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Currently Airing, Video Production Manager postings
Full Time Job
Currently Airing, Video Production Manager (Swing Shift)
Paramount is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, Paramount provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
Paramount Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of Paramount that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, Paramount , CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
We are the Video Operations and Digital Streaming team, responsible for supporting the video delivery and architecture of VOD and Live content streamed on over 15 platforms for CBS Digital & Paramount applications and sites. We are also responsible for the encoding and delivery of premium content to millions of users every day!
We are seeking a new team member that thrives on timely production of content for domestic publishing to Paramount /cbs.com for the Swing Shift (Sun - Thurs 5p - 1:30a). The Candidate will be heavily focused on delegating to 15 team members step-by-step workflow processes and act as liaison between Operations, Tech Ops team, and managers to ensure that we meet all service level agreements.
• Responsible for facilitating progress of all currently airing Primetime /Late Night / Daytime series and keeping the team motivated and on track or ahead of schedule. This includes trafficking sources for scripted, alternative, and specials content.
• First point of escalation for all publishing and troubleshooting needs .
• Staying abreast of and keeping tracking of all publishing requests ensuring they are addressed and completed within the established SLA.
• Spearheading team training, refreshers, and overviews in addition to creating and updating SOPs and documentation.
• Identifying and initiating operational improvements.
• Schedule resources for content formatting, closed caption (CC) re-syncing and publishing to O&O sites.
• Oversee timely packaging of SVOD, TVOD and vMVPD assets for deliveries to US and internal partners.
• Use and implement sign offs in the work order system and maintain a current and accurate record of weekly orders.
• Resolve priority conflicts upon consulting with managers and or production/studios.
/What you bring to the team:
• Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent training & experience in Production or Operations.
• Working knowledge of video encoding specifications and basic understanding current OTT landscape, apps, and digital media
• Experience in leading a team centered on creating and distributing digital video products with ultra-short turnaround times
• Good understanding of Google Suite of tools (Google Docs, e.g. Google Documents, Google Spreadsheets)
• Must be able to work Swing Shift (Sun - Thur 5p - 1:30a) and be available during tentpole events.
• Proven leadership skills â€'' excellent communication, leads by example, provides direction, feedback, motivates and has ability to influence.
• Strong organizational and communication abilities with experience working with diverse teams.
• Quick thinker and excels in the area of problem solving, demonstrate ability to multitask
You Might Also Have:
• Enthusiasm and enjoy TV/Film/Digital Media
• Experience with Adobe Premiere Editing Suites Knowledge of MACCAPTION, Telestream/Vantage, GCP/AWS, MPX
• Familiarity with controls in a CMS tool for online publishing