Creative Traffic Coordinator
ParamountNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The multiplatform production team manages the ViacomCBS owned and operated sites and apps across multiple brands, including MTV, Comedy Central, VH1, BET, and Paramount International.
The Traffic Coordinator will support the MPP (Multiplatform Production) design team's work for Paramount 's international markets, locating and verifying assets for designers, and making sure deliverables are accurate and conform to P guidelines. The Coordinator has digital design experience, is highly organized, takes initiative, works collaboratively and manages deadlines.
include, but are not limited to:
• Communicate across ViacomCBS brands in order to track down design assets
• Ensure deliverable requirements are met
• Set deadlines based on regional schedules and monitor and summarize progress of deliverables
• Track and update project tickets
• Ensure final deliverables are organized and cataloged accordingly
• 1-3 years of relevant work experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree in related field desired
• Knowledge of Adobe design software (Photoshop and Illustrator); must be able to open design files and spot potential issues (small file size, flattened layers, lo-res quality, etc)
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to advocate for design team
• Prior entertainment or agency background a plus!