Coordinator, Talent Acquisition
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/18/2022 12:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Coordinator, Talent Acquisition jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Talent Acquisition postings
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Talent Acquisition (Hybrid in several locations)
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Paramount is growing in all areas, with significant streaming growth initiatives worldwide. We€™re inviting passionate Coordinators to join our Talent Acquisition team in anticipation of this unprecedented growth. We€™re looking for Coordinators who embody our core values to help us find the best talent to join our organization.
The People We€™re Looking for:
• Have a genuine passion for entertainment and media
• Enjoy working functionally and across brands/companies
• Inquisitive and have a passion for technology
Some of Your Responsibilities Include:
• Being responsible for the new hire process €'' preparing offer letters and sending out new hire packages to candidates, completing and submitting new hire paperwork to the appropriate departments and scheduling the hire for orientation
• Providing a superlative candidate experience and serve as a main point of contact throughout the entire interview process
• Review job descriptions for accuracy for open positions and posting the roles to our internal/external career sites as well as niche job boards
• Schedule a high volume of phone, video and in-person interviews across various departments
• Assist in the background check process
• 1 years of experience in providing administrative support ideally but not exclusively in a recruiting or HR environment (including internship experience)
• Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Extremely flexible with the ability to easily shift priorities with a positive and can-do approach
• Ability to take independent action to follow through on open items - demonstrate exceptional judgment, discretion and professional courtesy
What We Offer
• The opportunity to join an inclusive, collaborative, and agile team working across many of our iconic brands, including CBS, SHOWTIME, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV, and others.
• The opportunity to do meaningful work with real impact and purpose, build your experience, and apply your skills while helping others find their next dream job.
We€™re unleashing the power of content, expanding its value, impact, and emotion for our partners, and deepening connections with our audiences. The unique connection we share with audiences is one of our greatest strengths. Driving social change is core to who we are as a company and how we connect with our audiences.
Ranked Forbes €œWorld€™s Best Employers€ and €œAmerica€™s Best Employers for Diversity for 2021,€ and Newsweek€™s €œTop 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2021.€
Join our team and UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL.