Coordinator, Standards & Practices, Ad Standards
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/30/2022 8:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Standards & Practices, Ad Standards jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Standards & Practices, Ad Standards postings
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Great opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive S&P group at Paramount Global. The Ad Standards division has an exciting entry-level opportunity to join a dynamic and collaborative team where youâ€™ll be responsible for review and approval of adult-directed advertising across our U.S. Domestic properties on broadcast, cable, digital and streaming. We are a centralized group operating at the forefront of new media and policy.
Be a part of creating industry guidance for emerging categories and guide new pathways for advertising sales. Partner with the most highly regarded Sports brands in the world like NFL, NCAA, and PGA as you ensure advertising aligns with regulation, self-regulation and league requirements and obligations as well as Paramount Global values. As part of a larger Standards and Practices team that emphasizes learning and growth in all that we do, the chance to better our processes and workflows is always encouraged and valued. We work on an agile schedule with flexibility to work remotely three days and build your connections and working relationships in the office for two.
Overview and Responsibilities
• Ensure compliance with FTC and FCC laws, industry regulations and channel policies while supporting sales revenue and looking at creative with a critical but objective eye.
• Help our clients get their visions on air while adhering to the above requirements.
• In addition to working with blue chip agencies, youâ€™ll work with broadcast, cable and streaming sales, legal, integrated marketing, commercial operations, sales services, Sports programming and marketing just to name a few.
• Bachelorâ€™s degree preferred.
• At least 2 years of equivalent experience in television, music or entertainment field.
• Previous relevant internship experience will also be considered.
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite, with an ability to learn proprietary software platforms.
• Strong interest in the convergence of digital new media, laws, regulation and creative solutions for advertising partners
• Daily review of scripted and filmed advertising material, including substantiation and documentation of product claims, to ensure compliance with laws, self-regulatory bodies and brand policies as well taste considerations.
• Document, improve, and question process.
• Build and develop good working relationships with our numerous internal and external partners.
• Assist with special projects outside of assigned areas as needed.
• Ability to work effectively on multiple tasks without constant supervision.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
• An optimistic, inclusive, and adaptive individual looking to work on a fast paced and deadline driven team. We are client focused and thrive on determination, collaboration and agility.
• High energy and inquisitive individual.
• Desire to be part of a team!
Hiring Salary Range: $60,000.00 - 70,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.