Coordinator, Program & Originals Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 8/22/2022 9:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Program & Originals Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Coordinator, Program & Originals Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Overview & Responsibilities:
The Marketing Coordinator, Program & Originals coordinates the implementation, execution, and evaluation of Paramount program marketing campaigns, helping deliver new audiences and subscribers for the expanding service.
• Maintain essential campaign documents including calendars, one-sheets and decks
• Gather and distribute materials, documents and information to internal teams
• Research industry trends and conduct competitive analyses to help inform decision making
• Attend internal and external meetings and own meeting notes, next steps and their distribution
• Maintain Shared Drive, collecting and saving reference documents as well as their distribution
• Manage organization, requests, submissions, and trafficking of creative assets, working with internal teams and external agencies to ensure timely delivery
• Facilitating asset gathering (style guides, digital assets, reference material, etc.) from creative stakeholders and ensuring organized delivery to channel teams, in a timely manner
• Reviewing analysis on the success of our marketing campaigns, and developing reports for key stakeholders to reference
• Provide general department administrative support when needed
• Bachelor's degree required
• 1 - 2 years' experience working in media or marketing, preferably in Entertainment (can include intern experience).
• Stellar organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and manage workload, working across multiple campaigns at any given time
• Shown ability to meet deadlines with an exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills
• Experience in digital streaming subscription services, driving Original Series marketing a plus
• Prior experience in a creative, marketing, or ad agency a plus
• Results oriented, self-motivated
• A positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative, yet fast-paced work environment
• Passionate about all things pop culture and entertainment
• Excellent sense of humor