Coordinator, Partner Solutions, Brand Studio
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/1/2023 7:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Partner Solutions, Brand Studio jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Partner Solutions, Brand Studio postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Coordinator, Partner Solutions to join our team! At Paramount Brand Studio, our main goal is to ensure our brand partners are always part of the cultural conversation. We offer full-service marketing capabilities and creative solutions, including: sponsorship, branded content, influencer marketing and experiential. The Coordinator will work across all of our brands (i.e. CBS, CBS Sports, CBS News, Paramount , Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, CMT) and platforms, driving value for our partners and loyalty with our fans.
The Paramount Brand Studio Pitch team is a market facing team focused on advertiser partner needs. We lead ideation based on client briefs, data and insights, budget and platform priorities. The Coordinator will report into the Director, Partner Solutions on the convergent client facing Pitch team.
The ideal candidate is incredibly detail oriented, has superb Powerpoint and design skills, is an excellent project manager, a strong creative writer and a fan of our content and talent. If you have a passion for developing innovative and creative marketing solutions for a range of blue chip advertisers, this role is for you!
Overview & Responsibilities:
• Partner with our Ad Sales and cross-functional teams to help ideate and develop convergent campaigns across the Paramount Global ecosystem
• Confidence to take detailed notes on internal and external calls, with an ability to synthesize information and recap next steps in a clear and concise manner
• Detailed management of all department organizational materials, including: tracking documents, team calendars, status sheets, etc.
• Assist in the creative development of internal and external presentations for Directors, VPs and SVPs
• Ability to see partnership value propositions in a Paramount show and pitch endemic advertisers to drive revenue
• 1 years experience in Media/Tech, Ad Sales, Integrated Marketing and/or agency experience
• Bachelors Degree preferred
• Fierce attention to detail, proactive mindset, superb organization and project management skills
• Creative ninja - confidence to ideate, pitch, and develop concepts for clients
• Strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Photoshop and interest in presentation design
• Client-focused mind-set, while understanding the needs of Ad Sales and the networks
• Excellent project management, problem-solving and research skills
• Interest in social media and digital platforms
• Unique balance of focused strategic thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 53,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.