Coordinator, Marketing- Program & Originals
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Our Consumer Marketing team within the ViacomCBS Streaming group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. This includes our direct-to-consumer subscription service Paramount .
The Consumer Marketing Team is a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver Paramount content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
The Marketing Coordinator, Program & Originals coordinates the implementation, execution, and evaluation of Paramount program marketing campaigns, delivering new audiences and subscribers for the expanding service!
• Manage organization and trafficking of creative assets, working with internal teams and external agencies to ensure timely delivery
• Reviewing analysis on the success of our marketing campaigns, and developing reports for key stakeholders to reference
• Maintain essential campaign documents including calendars, one-sheets and decks
• Participate in brainstorm sessions to identify and developing incremental marketing tactics and opportunities by marketing channel to drive additional acquisition for the All Access service
• Research industry trends and conduct competitive analyses to help inform decision making
• Assist in the scheduling of team and program marketing senior leadership meetings
• Owning the development and management of execution plans across select Original Series campaigns
• Facilitating asset gathering (style guides, digital assets, reference material, etc.) from creative partners and ensuring organized delivery to channel teams, in a timely manner
• Tracking and managing performance against determined KPI's in an organized fashion
• Coordinating team calendars and team meetings, when necessary
• Strong educational background with a BA in Business/Marketing or related field
• 1 - 3 years' experience working in a marketing organization or strategy consultant within the entertainment industry
• Tremendous skill in communicating with cross-functional partners who have different backgrounds, levels and experiences in order to foster strong relationships
• High degree of comfort managing multiple projects
• Avid entertainment enthusiast, interested in a broad range of different entertainment mediums
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills
• Results oriented, self-motivated
• Extremely organized and detail oriented
• Prior experience in a creative, marketing or ad agency a plus