ParamountNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Softlines Licensing team focuses on managing the licensee relationships for the full portfolio of Paramount brands. This role will support on a range of Accessories categories such as Bags, Jewelry, Hosiery, Footwear, eyewear, and watches. As a coordinator, you will have a hand in many aspects of account management including product development, business reviews, competitive analysis, and presentation development! Our team leads the lifecycle of product, starting with deal negotiations of the licensing agreement to bringing it to consumers at retail.
Come join our team!
• Assist manager with creation of targeted presentations for business updates, pitch meetings, and internal needs (e.g. property/category one sheets)
• Provide competitive analysis reports
• Partner with the Global Creative Group and on vendor product development to ensure development is within contractual rights
• Coordinate business reviews, line reviews, and product development meetings with licensees and our Global Creative Group on an ongoing basis
• Assist with requesting, collecting, and organizing placement reports and visual line lists
• Help to identify white space in the market and research potential new partners
• Work closely with the warehouse team to manage samples and inventory
• Gathering and recommending product for various internal requests â€'' executive presentations & marketing initiatives
• Act as liaison between licensing group and the various departments with which it interacts, specifically creative and marketing groups
• Manage relationship with social media team â€'' route approvals, brainstorm on product exposure, procure samples for photography etc.
• Assist manager with basic legal document entry into systems
• Develop strong working relationships with internal and external partners including licensees and other lines of business within Consumer Products
• Help with administrative duties such as updating and maintaining licensee contract/product timeline charts
• 1 years of relatable experience (strong internship experience considered)
• Bachelor's Degree preferred â€'' Not required
• Strong organization and communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strategic & creative thinking
Hiring Salary Range: $55,000.00 - 65,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.