Coordinator, International / Multicultural Brand Marketing
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/27/2021 6:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Coordinator, International / Multicultural Brand Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, International / Multicultural Brand Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, International / Multicultural Brand Marketing?
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
We are Paramount , the streaming service from ViacomCBS. We have an exciting opportunity for a Global Brand Coordinator to join the Marketing team. The role, based in New York or Los Angeles, will support the growing Paramount team. You will be involved with a wide variety of US and International Brand projects and responsibilities across the Marketing function.
This is a newly developed role that requires someone who has excellent social skills, attention to detail, and ability to effectively project manage. The job will report to the Director of Global Brand Marketing, while working closely with many internal partners from ViacomCBS Streaming as well as with the ViacomCBS Networks International Marketing team!
The ideal Coordinator is an innovative problem solver, is able to go beyond traditional processes, and feels comfortable working with internal and external partners!
• Manage and support internal team and cross-functional partner meetings- streamlining agendas, presentations, and recaps across internal senior leadership team and partners from outside organizations
• Support Director on brand marketing campaigns for Paramount
• Facilitate asset gathering (style guides, digital assets, reference material, etc.) from internal creative teams and external agencies and ensuring organized delivery to international partner teams, in a timely manner
• Drive new ideas and processes to improve quality, efficiency, and performance of partner management flows; be responsible for the creation of JIRA tickets, creative briefs and handle revisions, delivery to all parties, tracking and recaps on campaigns as needed
• Support Brand Marketing team with event post-mortems and recap presentations, pulling reporting and insights from external and internal partners as needed
• Support Multicultural Marketing Senior Director in campaign development and execution to ensure flawless execution
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years of experience required, preferably at a media company or agency (strong internship experience considered)
• Understanding and experience of developing proposals, recap presentations, quarterly business review decks, and partner management communications
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
• Hands-on and comfortable with end-to-end execution; able to work under pressure, recognize problems, and find solutions
• Communicates professionally, clearly, and effectively - in person, over email/chat - across all functions and levels of the organization
• Positive outlook and willingness to jump in on all kinds of projects, sometimes outside of normal day-to-day work
• Have an analytical mind, natural curiosity, and passion for consumer marketing
• Familiarity with Google, JIRA, Powerpoint, Excel and/or any other similar softwares
• An interest in the entertainment industry & a passion for TV/streaming content
• Fluency in a second language
• Experience in International or Multicultural marketing