Coordinator, Customer Services - Advertising
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/1/2022 6:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Search for Coordinator, Customer Services - Advertising jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Customer Services - Advertising postings
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Overview and Responsibilities
Paramount Tech is hiring a Coordinator, Customer Services - Advertising to lead day-to-day Addressable campaign execution and support new Addressable enablements. As well, the Coordinator, Customer Services will provide customer support across Paramount's InView B2B SaaS reporting and insights platform, ensuring clients (internal and external facing) have the information they require to drive product usage and scale.
This position reports into the Manager, Customer Services â€'' Advertising.
• Lead day-to-day campaign execution across Paramount's addressable footprint working with Paramount's MVPD addressable partners, internal Ad Ops, and marketing teams.
• Build all addressable audience targets in a variety of systems inclusive of SQL builds.
• Support special campaign tests designed to enhance our reporting and analytics.
• Support execution for beta programs and new enablements.
• Own all data entry required for conversion reporting and analysis.
• Monitor addressable reporting to ensure any issues with campaign flights are identified.
• Support VP with addressable billing, including Vendor set-up, PO processing, and payment tracking.
• Support VP with OKR (Objectives and Key Results) documentation and tracking as well as other project management documents.
• Serve as key meeting notetaker, recapping meeting highlights and documenting next steps.
• Run day-to-day customer support inclusive of Sign-Up and Account Management processes.
• Support Sr. Manager on all Client Services needs inclusive of Office Hours, client meeting set-up, as well as platform questions and troubleshooting.
• Develop strong working relationships with Ad Sales team members to ensure their InView needs are being met.
• Collect and document all new feature requests.
• Lead InView onboarding trainings for new hires and additional internal trainings as needed.
(3 bullets only, required/must haves):
• Skilled in Microsoft 365 Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, etc.) and Google Suite (docs, spreadsheets, etc.)
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communication or similar strongly preferred
• Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Customer/client service experience (can be from an internship as this is a junior role)
• Campaign executional experience (can be from an internship as this is a junior role)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Experience working with cross-functional teams
• Passion for problem solving, inclusive of identification of issues
• Ability to balance highly executional responsibilities while also being able to provide strong client service support
• Ability to drive enthusiasm and engagement for product offerings
• An ambitious approach with a bias for action that is passionate about building businesses within a fast-paced environment, while changing the way partners perceive our brand and our products
(not required, but a plus):
• Addressable media experience
• Working knowledge of SQL
• Project Management software experience (e.g. ClickUp, Asana)
• Technical proficiency in the fundamentals of digital, social and television advertising
• Understanding of advertising and agency ecosystem in digital, social and television
• Ability to analyze data