Coordinator Brand Marketing
ParamountLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/6/2022 8:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator Brand Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator Brand Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
The Coordinator, Global Brand Marketing, Television, will support the transactional home entertainment business, including EST (Electronic Sell-through), Blu-ray and DVD, for television content produced by Paramount Global. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Global Brand Marketing for Television at Paramount Home Entertainment. The Coordinator will play a key role in execution of home entertainment product and marketing strategies for TV series and TV movies from MTVE networks (Paramount Network, Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, CMT, TV Land, Logo); BET; Nickelodeon; MTV Studios productions on Paramount ; and films created by the MTV Documentaries group.
• Recommend the release strategy for new TV products (e.g., episode, season, compilation or bundle), including product configuration, release date and pricing.
• Collaborate closely with members of the team to ensure a coordinated, cohesive EST and Blu-ray/DVD release plan.
• Work closely with Programming team to identify network priorities and align accordingly.
• Provide the sales team with materials to enable the sell-in of our releases.
• Help coordinate and implement new release and catalog marketing efforts, including both paid marketing and intra-company support.
• Analyze critical metrics and performance of our marketing campaigns with a strong emphasis on testing and learning to optimize future campaigns.
• Maintain internal planning and tracking documents, ensuring the information is accurate and up-to-date.
• Set up releases in internal systems.
• Confirm legal and music clearances.
• Check retail sites to ensure releases are on store and accurate.
• Track performance of our TV releases post-launch.
• Ensure lifecycle pricing strategies are implemented.
• Contribute to the development of presentations.
• Provide support on ad hoc projects as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Film, Television, or related field is desired.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing, marketing operations or project management. Experience within home entertainment, film studio, marketing/advertising agency or consumer products is preferred.
• High degree of proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop. Familiarity with JIRA and WRIKE is a plus.
• Results-oriented, self-motivated.
• Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires extensive multi-tasking and multiple deadlines!
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytic skills.
• Comprehensive problem-solving ability.
• Resourceful, with the ability to work independently and optimally within the Brand Marketing team as well as across various departments.
• Agile, flexible, highly-organized and able to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks optimally.
• Excellent interpersonal abilities and oral and written communication skills!