Coordinator, Brand Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 7/27/2021 6:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Coordinator, Brand Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Coordinator, Brand Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Brand Marketing?
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The ViacomCBS Global Brand Marketing team is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support the Brand Marketing team focusing on Paramount based in Burbank, CA! This is a newly developed role that requires someone who has excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively project manage. The job will report to the Sr. Manager of Brand Marketing, while working closely with many internal partners from ViacomCBS Streaming as well as directly with media partners to grow and engage the Paramount audience.
The ideal Coordinator is an innovative problem solver, has the ability to go beyond traditional processes, and feels comfortable working with internal and external partners!
• Support Manager on brand marketing campaigns and promotions including putting together marketing briefs, attending creative kick-off meetings, submitting creative requests & overseeing production timeline and final trafficking
• Facilitate brand asset gathering (logos, key art, style guide) for Paramount and assist in distribution to various internal and external groups
• Support Brand Manager in Paramount creative review ensuring proper usage of creative elements ensuring brand consistency in market
• Package and communicate Paramount programming priorities to internal cross functional teams
• Drive new ideas and processes to improve quality, efficiency, and performance of partner management flows; be responsible for the creation of JIRA tickets, creative briefs and handle revisions, delivery to all parties, tracking and recaps on campaigns as needed
• Support Brand Marketing team with campaign post-mortems and recap presentations, pulling reporting and insights from external and internal partners as needed
• Assist in brand health research & tracking by helping to consolidate information from different internal and external partners.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years experience in digital marketing and/or entertainment (strong internship experience considered)
• Excellent communication skills, effective in person, over email and on conference calls; can easily ''run the meeting''
• Experience developing proposals, creative assets, requiring strong attention to detail
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
• Hands-on and comfortable with end-to-end execution; able to work under pressure, recognize problems, and find solutions
• An interest in the entertainment industry & a passion for TV/streaming content
• A ''go-getter'' attitude who is eager to learn
• Familiarity with Google, JIRA, Powerpoint, Excel and/or any other similar softwares