Communications Coordinator, Paramount Streaming
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2023 2:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Communications Coordinator, Paramount Streaming jobs in New York-NY
Search all Communications Coordinator, Paramount Streaming postings
Full Time Job
Overview & Responsibilities:
• Administrative Duties: handling a high-volume calendar; coordinating travel arrangements; processing and tracking invoices; completing and submitting monthly travel and expense reports; and facilitating the flow of confidential and timely information throughout the department and company.
• Press Clips Responsibilities: daily review of trades and business media outlets, local newspapers, and consumer press for timely Paramount Streaming press coverage, along with streaming/TV industry articles; scan the internet and social media sites for Paramount references to flag problematic issues; track competitive landscape to see what our competitors are doing; and compile clip reports for Corporate Communications projects
• Editorial Calendar Coordination: research and track editorial calendars for press and exec speaking opportunities; build and maintain press lists; other editorial projects as needed
• Press Materials Management: to support corporate communications, build press materials, including bios, talking points, briefing documents, project and show synopsis/descriptions, media alerts, photos/key art, credits, etc.
• External Communications: field general press, vendor calls/emails, and routing to the appropriate party
• Itineraries & Schedules: build executive and talent itineraries for press-related activities/events
• General Event Assistance: assist at screenings, TCA, or special events as directed
• 2 years of previous experience in publicity at a streaming platform, network, studio, or agency with accounts
• Bachelorâ€™s degree preferred with a concentration in communications, media or other related field is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in digital, social media, and emerging technology
• Ability to be agile in a fast-paced, deadline-focused department
• Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and basic database skills
• A self-starter with the ability to troubleshoot and prioritize
• Requires good judgment and resourcefulness
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the worldâ€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streamingâ€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Hiring Salary Range: $42,400.00 - 60,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.