Full Time Job
Campaign Manager- REMOTE(LA or NY)
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Overview & Responsibilities:
The Ad Operations team's primary goal is to grow global revenue in partnership with direct sales, programmatic direct, and internal buy-side marketing teams. We work closely with teams throughout the organization (including media, sales, product, marketing, analytics, and pricing), providing ad operations expertise to drive consistent and scalable campaign execution. We strive for best-in-class operational excellence and take pride in our craft!
In this role, you will be a key contributor to our Ad Operations team supporting the CBS Sports Digital Group. The Campaign Manager will have the unique opportunity to own publisher ad operations for strategic initiatives across the CBS Sports portfolio. You will take ownership of flawless online advertising campaign executions across a myriad of placements and platforms including display, mobile, and video. The ideal candidate will be focused, detail oriented, accountable, and can bring an ownership mentality to the table. Ability to break down and communicate complex technical, operational information to non-subject matter experts is a big plus.
******This role can be based in our Burbank, CA or New York, NY location*******
include but not limited to:
• Set up and manage direct digital advertising campaigns; focusing on timely, accurate implementations, and full campaign delivery
• Ensure all creative asset specifications and ad policies are met before launch of new executions
• Monitor, analyze and optimize campaign performance against delivery and important metric objectives
• Proactively conduct in-depth QA through the use of debugging tools
• Troubleshoot creative issues, implement custom executions, monitor under/over delivery issues, optimize for viewability, address brand safety concerns, and be knowledgeable about site ad tagging logic to address ad disruption issues
• Establish and successfully handle implementation timelines to all internal partners
• Coordinate asset hand-off with client and internal teams; while proactively presenting updates and setting expectations with all partners
• You will continuously hone project management skills throughout the creation and scheduling process of custom, integrated campaigns in partnership with various internal and external teams
• Provide suggestions on novel ways to improve current Ad Operations processes and procedures to improve team excellence.
• Join kick off calls with clients to understand advertising specifications and discuss custom or complex executions
• Build first-hand knowledge of publisher side advertising technology in order to consult with partners on standard methodologies
• Staying educated on key developments in the rapidly changing digital advertising ecosystem. (e.g Viewability, brand safety, invalid traffic etc.) and utilize that knowledge to update or build new processes that support changing industry needs
• 2 years experience managing digital advertising campaigns
• Proven experience with ad serving platforms (i.e. DFP/GAM)-
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, and formulas)
• Posess strong interpersonal, verbal and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Recognize and prioritize concurrent projects with different timelines to improve revenue and client satisfaction
• Experience with third party ad serving technologies (such as DCM, Celtra, Clipcentric, etc.) is strongly preferred
• Knowledge of Rich Media, Video Encoding, HTML5
• Knowledge of web page composition and analytics
• Knowledge of Programmatic advertising
• Experience with Content Management Systems
• Demonstrated ability to think critically and solve complex problems
• Strong attention to detail