ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/28/2022 6:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Search for Broadcast Integrator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Broadcast Integrator postings
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA)
Overview and Summary:
Paramount Tech is hiring a Broadcast Integrator for CBS and CW Air Control.
This position is responsible for entering, checking and finalizing broadcast network scheduling information utilizing the IBMS scheduling system which drives the on-air automated playout of all program, commercial, promo and graphic material for the CBS and CW Networks throughout the broadcast day. In addition to these duties the integrator also enters and checks the Facility Transaction Report which contains assignments that enables control of various production and operational facilities throughout the Broadcast Center. The Broadcast Integrator also assists Air Control in high volume and emergency broadcast situations.
• Education with an on-air scheduling system such as IBMS or Wide Orbit.
• Ability to compile broadcast schedule information from multiple business units to finalize air schedules in a fast-paced multifaceted environment with rapidly changing priorities.
• Experience working with inflexible time deadlines.
• Previous experience in broadcast operations, specifically in on-air scheduling.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Ability to work in the New York office full-time, with weekend availability as management determines.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.