Brand Partnerships Manager
Full Time Job
Paramount launched in Canada in March 2021 and is going through a period of rapid growth. Our Canada marketing team is looking for an experienced Brand Partnerships Manager to play a key role in creating best-in-class partnerships. In this position, you will work with external partners and with internal teams to develop high-impact partnership campaigns that create awareness for the Paramount brand and deliver added-value experiences to our subscribers to improve key brand, engagement, and retention metrics.
Additionally, you are an individual who is self-starting, passionate about streaming, and have experience working cross-functionally within large, international organizations. This role reports directly to the Senior Director of User Acquisition, Engagement, and Growth but interacts with local, central and global teams across different time zones and different functions including, creative, finance, and leadership.
In this role, you will:
• Develop and execute a brand partnership roadmap, including identifying key partners in the Canadian market, building relationships, strategizing, and executing high-impact end-to-end activations. There will be three areas of governance: consumer, corporate and sponsorships.
• Manage partnership programs with key vendors, new brand partners as well as the Consumer Promotions team
• Create marketing material and presentations; manage and coordinate approvals for all contracts, ensuring contract compliance, reviewing with legal and relevant internal stakeholders
• Manage property-rights, track expirations and renew and negotiate as needed
• Manage creative approval, asset coordination and delivery
• Support on development and execution of experiential activations & amplification
• Collaborate with other members of the marketing team (Brand, Creative, Social, Performance) to represent a shared Paramount voice across partnerships and assets
• Work collaboratively with local and global cross-functional teams (Central, PR, Legal, Content, Finance & BI Analytics) to bring activations to life
• 3 years of experience in consumer partnership marketing
• Excellent communication and project management skills with a proven ability to enlist cooperation among internal stakeholders, external partners, vendors and agencies.
• Consistent record of measuring important metrics and KPIs against program and campaign success
• Self-motivated, flexible and the ability to work on many projects at the same time
• Strong organizational and project management skills with a focus on the details
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills and present high-quality documents to leadership
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
• Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication in English, (French is a plus)
• Bachelors or Master's degree in related field (e.g. marketing, journalism, creative writing or communications)
• BONUS if you've worked within the streaming or entertainment industry