Associate Manager, Partnership Marketing
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The ViacomCBS Digital Partnership Marketing team is seeking an Associate Manager to help support the Partnership Marketing team for Paramount . This role requires someone who has excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively project manage and evaluate both current and new off-platform partnerships for Paramount .
The job will report to the Director of Brand Partnerships, while working closely with many internal partners from ViacomCBS Streaming like Consumer Products, Ad Sales, Product and Business Development as well as directly with external vendors and retail partners to grow and engage the Paramount audience.
The ideal Associate Manager is an innovative problem solver, has the ability to go beyond traditional processes, and feels comfortable working with internal and external partners.
Come join our growing team!
• Manage and support weekly, monthly and quarterly meeting needs with partners.
• Streamlining agendas, presentations, and recaps across internal senior leadership team and partners from outside organizations.
• Support Director on marketing campaigns and promotions for Paramount partners.
• Facilitate asset gathering (style guides, digital assets, reference material, etc.) from partners and ensuring organized delivery to partner teams, in a timely manner.
• Support Partnership Marketing team with event post-mortems and recap presentations.
• Help identify, develop and recommend new marketing tactics and opportunities to drive engagement and success within current third-party partnerships.
• Route, socialize and gain alignment cross-team on all marketing collateral for Off-Device Partnership initiatives.
• 2-3 years of experience required, in Integrated Marketing, Ad Sales, E-Commerce, Strategy or Business Development.
• Understanding and experience of recap presentations, quarterly business review decks, and partner management communications.
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
• Hands-on and comfortable with end-to-end execution; able to work under pressure, recognize problems, and find solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels across various departments.
• Positive attitude and willingness to jump in on all kinds of projects, sometimes outside of normal day-to-day work.
• Have an analytical mind, natural curiosity, and passion for consumer marketing and the streaming space.
• Familiarity with JIRA and/or any other similar project management software.
• Familiarity with promotion/offer user flows within digital products and QR codes.